Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:19:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL  (Read 9542 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: March 11, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »

I'll concede that the aggregate PM Score is pretty cool. Smiley
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:55:45 AM »

To be fair, looking at this I'd place "center-left" to be within the smaller (5x5) box, and it seems most of your members are outside said box. I'm surprised the average is where it is, it would look as if it would be closer to the bottom
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:00:44 PM »

Something else to add to the opening post - I hold appointed office as the highest judge in the Northeast.

By the way, I've always had trouble distinguishing between left and right, even as a child. I don't understand how such a simple distinction can be so complicated. Then again, I also struggled to learn how to tie my shoes...

Rather embarrassingly, I from time to time have to do the thing where you form an "L" with your left thumb and index finger to remind me which side is which.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »

You can still send PMs to "Averroes Nix" with the trema.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 10:30:46 PM »

Adam Griffin, thinking he could recycle classic quotes just because I wasn't there...

What this thread needs is some stern homonormativity.

What this thread needs is some stern heteronormativity.

Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 09:51:38 PM »

I am not a Laborite, Flo, but you have changed parties four times in as many weeks now. You might find this problematic, particularly when you're taking the "sore loser" approach to a primary (the actual terminology, not a moral judgement on my part).
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 12:31:46 PM »

So would I be correct in guessing that after the foregone conclusion of this vote the party leadership will now have a "democratic mandate" for cracking down on dissent or open debate over party policy?

No offense... But you're an idiot. It's not even possible to do such a thing considering THIS IS NOT A REAL PARTY!!!!!!!

Interesting, thanks for the clarification!

It appears that the Labor Party needs such a mandate to resolutely and firmly denounce and oppose revisionism, in all its forms.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 09:58:44 AM »

I'm surprised Adam seems to think THE IRC is the source of all the hidden powers of The People's Party, of which I was unaware that we had in the first place. What we do there is mainly guffaw at silliness such as this, or the Power Bill, or when the SoEA sued the PPT, etc. If we were to do what we did in person I'd imagine it'd involve cigars, brandy, tailcoats, overstuffed leather armchairs and perhaps even a monocle or two. Indeed I quote THE IRC from just yesterday:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I mean this is a party with what, a fifth? a quarter? as many members as Labor has, a party with just one or two seats in the Senate, a party that has never elected a President, a party that has been trying to do some things for the better part of a year that it hasn't yet managed to do. And here we are with the Chairman of the Central Committee of the Labor Party of Atlasia himself acting as if this small party, composed of people who mostly spend their time acting like bourgeois elites out of a Soviet propaganda film, poses some existential threat to his own.

I mean did he not just a few weeks sternly reminding us of "Labor's track record at completely bending opinion to our will when possible, and short-circuiting it when it's not". And now he's acting like the, erm, "working people" are deserting his party in droves or something. Whether or not that's actually happening is immaterial, the thing is that this whole drive for "purity" and "cohesion" and to reveal the tentacles of THE IRC and its political vehicle of The People's Party is highly irregular, to say the least.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies