SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:50:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating)  (Read 4826 times)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« on: March 14, 2014, 09:05:42 PM »

I am inclined to side with Napoleon on this, but I'll do more research. As Nix has mentioned, Healthcare in Atlasia takes a while to fully understand.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 11:14:21 PM »

Alright, there's a ton of stuff going on, and there's a lot of stuff I might agree with in principle if I knew what exactly what you were referencing. Could we just go around the table and list our concerns with the current system and with the current bill in a clear, concise manner?

I ask this because we should create a healthcare "repository" of sorts, a thread with a high quantity of answers/post, so if everyone could cooperate in that matter, it could make everyone's lives easier, and make this specific thread worthy of keeping on "speed dial", per se.

And, seriously, having not been a part of the previous healthcare debate, this is all an extremely new experience for me, so I personally need all the help I can get.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 06:47:22 PM »

Aye
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:37:55 AM »

We need healthcare reform, but I don't want to see us go to an HSA system. If we can find some middle ground, that would be great, but this bill pre-amendment does not jive with my desire to protect the healthcare of the many.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies