Movie Presidents survey: Are these guys Democrat or Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:46:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Movie Presidents survey: Are these guys Democrat or Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movie Presidents survey: Are these guys Democrat or Republican  (Read 11503 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: July 09, 2015, 02:41:50 PM »

1.  Independence Day - NO CLUE.  The movie gave absolutley no policys or anything on his background to go by other than he was a pilot and a veteran of the gulf war who the press gave him a hard time because they thoght he was too young to be president.  But if i had to go either way I'd go Republican just because he seemed to have national defense as a big priority.   But when the whole movie is about aliens invading it's hard not to.

That's not true:

An Orange County newspaper rated him the "sexiest man alive" (when he was informed by Goldblum's wife after he woke up). Since OC is heavily Republican, that's the 1st indicator.

Another indicator is when Will Smith's wife talks with the First Lady and says: "I actually voted for the other guy". She's a black stripper and since 95% of Blacks vote for the Democrat for President, another indicator that Whitmore is a Republican.

Great detective work Tender!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies