Office of the Attorney General of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:37:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General of Atlasia  (Read 492 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:24:17 PM »

As promised in my confirmation hearing, here is my office. It is here for questions, complaints, ect. ect. Not too fancy? Because I have my work cut out for me, and I will be going hard for Atlasia. Post here or PM me for anything.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:48:40 AM »

Keep it simple. As you know, The People's Administration is results driven above all else. Welcome to the team!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 05:02:23 PM »

Congratulations on your new position! Cheesy

Here's some light reading I will loan from my collection for you to enjoy in your spare time, with accompanying beverage!

LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:59:12 AM »

Congrats Max! I don't mean to hit you with a request already, but could you edit the Wiki page(s) that have Adam OABB to my new registered Atlasian name:  Adam C. FitzGerald? It doesn't have to be right away of course, but it would be much appreciated! Smiley
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 03:44:50 AM »

Congrats Max! I don't mean to hit you with a request already, but could you edit the Wiki page(s) that have Adam OABB to my new registered Atlasian name:  Adam C. FitzGerald? It doesn't have to be right away of course, but it would be much appreciated! Smiley

Not to speak for Max, but I think that's something you can do yourself. Max isn't the universal wiki editor; he's just in charge of statute.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:59:55 AM »

Not to speak for Max, but I think that's something you can do yourself. Max isn't the universal wiki editor; he's just in charge of statute.
Are you sure? I don't have a Wiki account (which may or may not be required?), but I don't see the Edit buttons anywhere on the pages. Huh
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 05:22:28 AM »

Are you sure? I don't have a Wiki account (which may or may not be required?), but I don't see the Edit buttons anywhere on the pages. Huh

Fixed (I only saw it on one page). You have to email Dave for Wiki access.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:41:27 PM »

Yeah, you have to message Dave to be able to edit.

In the short term, though, I don't think it's part of Maxwell's job description.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 03:11:41 AM »

Members are responsible for their own pages as far as I know. The AG handles statute and the Constitution, the VP is tasked with the OSPR. Beyond that I don't know who is tasked with what. I am sure each region has laws dictating who handles their pages but I am not familiar with them. 
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:33 AM »

Just making sure you're aware of this. https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=189009.0
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 02:57:34 PM »

I am, my brief is still on the way.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:53 PM »

Put three amendments previously not in the wiki on, and will do more about it tomorrow, along with the current legislation that has yet to be inputted.

If you have any questions or concerns, always here.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »

I resigned because I felt that if I was being inactive, than I wasn't being helpful, and this job should be filled by someone who is content to do it to the highest level. I have felt that when people stay in jobs for too long, it hurts the game more than when someone fesses up to inactivity, and I am doing that today. I am sorry, I wish I could've been more reliable.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies