Based God Polling: Do you support group marriages? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:03:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Based God Polling: Do you support group marriages? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Yes or no?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Based God Polling: Do you support group marriages?  (Read 2632 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 17, 2014, 10:59:03 PM »

Absolutely not.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:54:41 PM »

You know, I hate to sound like a pessimist, but I don't get why everyone's focused on such trivial social issues like 'group marriage' or 'extraterrestrial rights.'  I mean, really.  Regardless of whether or not they're acceptable for us to embrace, when is our government ever going to have to deal with situations that warrant these policies?

Well, Atlasia is so liberal on nontrivial social issues that we wouldn't have anything to debate otherwise. Tongue

And that is a fundamental problem in this game.  Progressives get their way on all "social issues" and whenever a conservative like myself tries to bring a good idea in regards to social policy they throw a nuclear fit. The Mideast Abortion debate being our example. A good socially conservative idea social progressives from all over Atlasia came together and got that just law thrown out.  And not once have I actually tried to end SSM in Atlasia. So I'm asking social liberals to have an open mind and not blindly attack every socially conservative idea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies