First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:21:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER  (Read 18697 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2004, 05:39:43 AM »

Oh, yeah, I forgot...but look at McAuliffe, isn't he a good example of a different strategy? Wink Smiley

I didn't follow that one, Im kinda slow tonight. Care to explain a little?  Smiley

Oh, I just thought the DNC chairman McAuliffe is being acused of bringing his party down, that's all... Wink

I was kinda asleep tonight, so don't worry. Smiley
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2004, 09:51:14 AM »

Oh, yeah, I forgot...but look at McAuliffe, isn't he a good example of a different strategy? Wink Smiley

I didn't follow that one, Im kinda slow tonight. Care to explain a little?  Smiley

Oh, I just thought the DNC chairman McAuliffe is being acused of bringing his party down, that's all... Wink

I was kinda asleep tonight, so don't worry. Smiley

Oh got it Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2004, 10:07:05 AM »

Hypermegaglobalcorp2004 poll:

R nomination

Demrepdan   45%
Supersoulty   45%
PD                   1%
Draft GWBfan  2%

MoE 15%

Where did the remaining 7% go? Smiley
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2004, 02:23:20 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2004, 02:26:34 PM by YoungRepub »

I was planning on having this end but it seems that there is a tie. Supersoulty and Demrepdan are tied at 3 votes each .Im quite confused on what to do, any suggestions?

Anyone kno how they would handle this in a real primary? I doubt it has ever happened though.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2004, 02:29:29 PM »

I was planning on having this end but it seems that there is a tie. Supersoulty and Demrepdan are tied at 3 votes each .Im quite confused on what to do, any suggestions?

Anyone kno how they would handle this in a real primary? I doubt it has ever happened though.

Hm.

Well, I already wrote in a vote for me.  I don't suppose since I "dropped out" that I can change my vote from me to one of the other candidates?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2004, 02:30:53 PM »

Have a federal judge keep the polls open illegally like they did in Missouri in 2000.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2004, 02:42:47 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2004, 02:45:29 PM by YoungRepub »

Alright Im going to keep the polls open till 8 PM EST.... legally Wink

Hm.

Well, I already wrote in a vote for me.  I don't suppose since I "dropped out" that I can change my vote from me to one of the other candidates?

I have decided that those that wrote in votes can now vote once again but only for Supersoulty or Demrepdan because of these circumstances. So I believe the only ones to write in were DarthKosh,htmldon and GWBFan. They may now cast another vote.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2004, 02:47:37 PM »

Hm.

I have decided that those that wrote in votes can now vote once again but only for Supersoulty or Demrepdan because of these circumstances. So I believe the only ones to write in were DarthKosh,htmldon and GWBFan. They may now cast another vote.

That sounds fair to me.  Agreed.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2004, 02:49:31 PM »

In that case, I'd better look at the two and make a decision.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2004, 02:52:27 PM »

I have satements in both the Republican thread and the regular one.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2004, 02:55:38 PM »

I have satements in both the Republican thread and the regular one.

Cool.  I'll check them out, thanks.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2004, 02:59:20 PM »

Hm.

Since you're having several primaries, you could just call it a draw and hope that it will be decided in the later primaries. That would really be more fair. Also, DarthKosh, if I'm not mistaken, voted for himself, and has not dropped out. Why should he be allow to change his vote? No, let it be decided in the later primaries! Smiley
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2004, 03:12:38 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2004, 03:13:47 PM by YoungRepub »

Hm.

Since you're having several primaries, you could just call it a draw and hope that it will be decided in the later primaries. That would really be more fair. Also, DarthKosh, if I'm not mistaken, voted for himself, and has not dropped out. Why should he be allow to change his vote? No, let it be decided in the later primaries! Smiley

I think you are right, I am just going to declare this one a draw and hope it will straighten in the later primaries and if it doesn't then we will go to measures like I previously stated I was going to do. It will be more fun this way. Am I stepping on any toes here? If I am please make a suggestion.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2004, 03:16:01 PM »

Hm.

I think you are right, I am just going to declare this one a draw and hope it will straighten in the later primaries and if it doesn't then we will go to measures like I previously stated I was going to do. It will be more fun this way. Am I stepping on any toes here? If I am please make a suggestion.

My cunning plan to take over the GOP is working, lol! BWOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Smiley
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2004, 03:22:02 PM »

If you say so.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2004, 06:36:28 PM »

VOTING CLOSED

RESULTS:TIED
Supersoulty-3
Demrepdan-3

Onto the next!
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2004, 06:53:56 PM »

Okay, so the candidates for the next primary are:
Supersoulty
Demrepdan
PD
DarthKosh

Right?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2004, 07:17:34 PM »

Im not sure about DarthKosh, he has not declared official candidacy or layed out a platform.

I will post the next primary tommorow though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies