North Korea launches Rodong ballistic missiles
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:29:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  North Korea launches Rodong ballistic missiles
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Korea launches Rodong ballistic missiles  (Read 1206 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2014, 09:00:35 PM »

http://time.com/38052/seoul-defiant-north-korea-fires-2-ballistic-missiles/
North Korea has reportedly launched two Medium-Range Rodong Ballistic Missiles off their east coast today.

South Korean Defense Ministry Spokesman Kim Min-Soek told reporters that the missiles flew approximately 403 miles (650 Kilometers) and that they were fired from a mobile launcher. It was not immediately clear where the missiles landed.

The launch comes on the fourth anniversary of the sinking of a South Korean warship, which Seoul and their allies blame on North Korea.

I guess Kim Jong-Un doesn't like Vladimir Putin being the center of attention, so he arranged this launch... you know because he (Kim Jong-Un) is an egomaniac and a narcissist.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »

I guess Kim Jong-Un doesn't like Vladimir Putin being the center of attention, so he arranged this launch... you know because he (Kim Jong-Un) is an egomaniac and a narcissist.

it must be awfully easy to base your analysis of international politics on projecting the (speculated) psychological traits of individuals onto the actions of entire nations.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »

it must be awfully easy to base your analysis of international politics on projecting the (speculated) psychological traits of individuals onto the actions of entire nations.

Care to tell us you're opinion of Japan?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 03:10:54 PM »

i like anime
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 08:21:26 PM »

I'm pretty sure Winston is a person, not an opinion of Japan.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 12:48:31 AM »

Not sure about that.  You don't think a liking for anime could be skilled enough to register for an internet forum about election maps and make 12,000 posts over the course of 5 years?
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:06:17 AM »

Not sure about that.  You don't think a liking for anime could be skilled enough to register for an internet forum about election maps and make 12,000 posts over the course of 5 years?

My liking for anime certainly couldn't, but I suppose hers may be somewhat more skilled and subtle than mine after all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies