March 2014 At-Large Special Senate Election - ELECTION TRACKER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:57:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  March 2014 At-Large Special Senate Election - ELECTION TRACKER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: March 2014 At-Large Special Senate Election - ELECTION TRACKER  (Read 8384 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: March 28, 2014, 05:55:48 PM »

Is there even a quota in this election? Since the race is only for one seat, what would be the point of redistributing excess votes?
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 07:47:43 PM »

I must say I'm a little bit surprised at the sheer amounts of negativity from all sides. I mean, it makes my Senate run in the Midwest look colorless...
Not really...I made one hyperbolic comment about Simfan and Riley Keaton made an annoying thread. The Midwest Senate race was much more negative.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 08:13:15 PM »

I must say I'm a little bit surprised at the sheer amounts of negativity from all sides. I mean, it makes my Senate run in the Midwest look colorless...
Not really...I made one hyperbolic comment about Simfan and Riley Keaton made an annoying thread. The Midwest Senate race was much more negative.

Why did you feel the need to do that though? I've been running a clean campaign and here everyone is attacking me... it follows some supporters might feel the need to stand up here. I'd like to pursue my People-oriented policy and not have to attack my opponents, most of whom I respect.
Tbh, I really didn't think it would be that controversial...I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't expect to get so much flak for criticizing an opponent, even if I was exaggerating the situation.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 06:32:53 PM »

I believe, if Vosem's vote was counted as the last one, the results would look like this:

Penultimate round:
35 Alfred
27 Simfan
26 Deus

Final round:
46 Simfan
36 Alfred

Hypotheticals:
51 Simfan
29 Deus

46 Alfred
38 Deus
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 07:02:57 PM »

What happens if two candidates are tied for the least votes (as is the case with me and Simfan after Mechaman's vote)? Does it go by second preferences?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies