2004 Presidential Election and Beyond: The Giuliani Years (GAME THREAD) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:58:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2004 Presidential Election and Beyond: The Giuliani Years (GAME THREAD) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: 2004 Presidential Election and Beyond: The Giuliani Years (GAME THREAD)  (Read 154343 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 29, 2014, 07:25:48 PM »

I could run as Mike Gravel in primaries but nah...
This race could use a Clinton....Wink

If I'm not banned in the imminent future, I'll probably be Hillary Clinton (D-Senator-NY) (There were points in 2003 she was considering challenging Bush, after all)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 06:10:22 PM »

Looking at the official calendar for the GOP primaries, I noticed that there are a lot of caucuses (often lasting about a month). Is the primary schedule going to be different than OTL?
Yes, expect an abridged calendar, possibly following in conjuncture with the Democrats in 2004.
Looking at the official calendar for the GOP primaries, I noticed that there are a lot of caucuses (often lasting about a month). Is the primary schedule going to be different than OTL?
That would be more than fine with me.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:05:23 PM »

Kucinich 2004 Staff

Campaign manager: Gary Kucinich
Deputy campaign manager: David Bright
Field operations: Marcos Rubinstein
Campaign spokesperson: Andy Juniewicz
Media operations: Chad Ely
Campaign treasurer: Donald J. McTigue

Campaign Strategy

Knowing that he is an underdog in the Democratic primaries, Congressman Kucinich will spend an intense amount of time on the ground in various primary states, communicating with voters one-on-one and building a strong and cohesive grassroots organization that will turn out to vote for him. Fundraisers will be conjoined with rallies as part of an effort to make up for the lack of a wide donor base in contrast to Kucinich's higher polling rivals. In addition, there will be a strong emphasis on the Internet, and the campaign will coordinate regular "moneybombs" on the official website and build up an extensive list of supporters through email and social media.

Rather than solely devoting resources to the earliest states of Iowa and New Hampshire to gain momentum, the Kucinich campaign will focus much attention on strengthening numbers and organization in future primaries, such as Ohio, New Mexico, Maine, Michigan, Hawaii, etc. This will ensure long-term viability to keep Congressman Kucinich as a viable contender for the whole primary season by being competitive in a number of states, working on them ahead of the other Democratic contestants. Advertisements for television and radio will be regularly featured on the airwaves of these primaries. Other outlets such as print, direct mail, the Internet, etc. are also to be utilized to promote the campaign.

OOC; I thought Joe Trippi be your would campaign manager, he seems to like campaigns like yours..
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »

Hillary Clinton Campaign Kickoff

September 6, 2003, Chappaqua, New York

When I look at what a President needs, I see three candidates, including myself who I believe have what it takes to be an effective President. So, why am I running now, instead of waiting my turn, which would surely come if we lost in 2004? I'm running because I believe I am the candidate in either party, who has been on the inside, who knows the White House and its operations inside and out. Al Gore may meet the same criteria is I do, but one would think that running now, after losing by such a close margin almost three years ago, would be considered sour grapes, and being a sore loser. Joe Biden has all the skills of being a leader in private, but none of the public skills of being a leader, as we need another Neil Kinnock debacle shadowing the White House, as would happen if Biden elected, not to mention the prognosis on his long-term health. As for Donald Rumsfeld, If you're going to fight a war you need to have the soldiers needed to fight, something Rumsfeld and President have not and did not do in regards to the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In both circumstances, we have begun to spiral into civil war, in both instances we have failed to capture or kill our primary objectives, be it Saddam Hussein in Iraq, or Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. These failures, and Rumsfeld and Bush's failure to provide for our troops are in and of themselves analogous to treason, irregardless of what you think of the legality of the two wars we are embroiled in. I hope to earn your vote this election year, whether you live in Palo Alto, or Orlando, Ames or Dixville Notch, or anywhere else in this great country of hours.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 10:58:51 PM »

Clinton campaign staff

Co- Chiefs of staff- Patti Solis Doyle&Steve Hildebrand
Strategist- Steve Hildebrand
Spokespeople Harold Ickes James Carville Paul Begala and Bill Press
Chief Pollsters Mark Penn Geoff Garin&Steve McMahon

September 7

Meet with voters at Hotel Iowa, Keokuk, Iowa

Meet with voters in Montrose, Iowa

Meet with voters in Donnellson, Iowa

Meet with voters in Fort Madison, Iowa

September 8

Attend Film Revue of All the President's Men

The Bush White House reminds me an awful lot of the Nixon White House, and watching this movie again with the eyes of having been in the White House, and serving in Congress only strengthened that link to me. In fact I would go as far as to say that the only difference was Republicans in Congress generally opposed Nixon, whereas Republicans today haven't just enabled President Bush, they actively cover his errors up for him!

Meet Voters in Elma, Iowa

Meet Voters at the Park Motel, Denison, Iowa

Meet Voters at Carey House, Denison, Iowa

September 9

Meet Voters in Dow City, Iowa

Meet Voters in Woodbine, Iowa

Meet Voters in Mondamin, Iowa

Meet Voters in Logan, Iowa

September 10

Meet with Voters in Greenwood, Delaware

Meet With Voters in Dagsboro, Delaware

Meet with voters at Dogfish Head's Brewery, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware (Includes Drinking Contest Between Bill Press and unnamed Biden staffer)

Meet Voters at Hazzard House, Milton Delaware

September 11

Attend Ceremonies at Ground Zero

Attend Ceremonies at the Pentagon

Throw out Ceremonial First Pitch at Great American Ballpark, Cincinnati, Ohio (Pittsburgh Pirates @ Cincinnati Reds)

September 12

Meet Voters at Converse College, Spartanburg South Carolina

Tee off Ceremonial First Ball, TPC at Deere Run Silvis, Illinois (John Deere Classic) (17th Hole)

Meet Voters at the Buffalo Bill Museum,Le Claire Iowa

Meet Voters at Bald Eagle Photography, Le Claire Iowa

September 13

Perform Coin Toss in Cy-Hawk trophy Rivalry at Jack Trice Stadium, Ames, Iowa

Meet Voters at the Putnam Museum, Davenport Iowa

Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch, John O'Donnell Stadium, Davenport Iowa (Quad Cities River Bandits v Great Lakes Loons)

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »

OOC; I saw your plan... Might I suggest Thanksgiving week instead?

Hillary Clinton Campaign Schedule

Sorry about my absence... Bill was having an operation to get "fixed", and it didn't go quite well... basically we asked for a single vasectomy, and he got a triple, which neither Bill or I knew was possible... needless to say he's exiting our Christmas card list!

September 21

Meet voters in Junction City, Arkansas

Meet voters in Junction City, Louisiana

Accept endorsement of EMILY's List in Slidell, Louisiana (With EMILY's List President Ellen Malcom)

When the Geraldine Ferraro's and the Shirley Chisholm's of the world were running for Vice-President and President not a person, man, woman or child thought they were serious. Now with Hillary Clinton here to accept the endorsement, of this venerable organization, designed to elect women to offices across this great land, we are delighted to have someone who has a serious chance of becoming America's first Madam President. Congratulations Senator Clinton.

Meet with voters in Lacombe, Louisiana

September 22

Meet with voters in Covington, Louisiana

Meet with voters in Rayville, Louisiana

Meet with voters in Delhi, Louisiana

Speech at Emma E. Booker School, Sarasota, Florida

There are very few reasons anymore as to what I agree with President Bush on, but in this school, his handling of the crisis on the dark days of September 11, 2001, with the unblinking eyes of second-graders staring up at him... Looking back, over three years after the fact I agreed with him that reading The Pet Goat was the right decision. As President one can certainly be afraid, they just can't show weakness. Unfortunately this was the last time President Bush did not show weakness. Encouraged by his good friend Don Rumsfeld he showed weakness in not sending enough troops to finish the job in Afghanistan. He projected unnecessary force in Iraq and showed weakness by not committing enough troops to finish the job. That dark day was the first time I agreed with George Bush, and it may end up being the last...

September 23

Rally at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

With oil demand approaching an all time high, it's time for NASCAR, and other entities to realize that we're using up an infinite resource, and that there are other drivers on this planet. No one's proposing a ban on Auto Racing, but please shorten the number of laps please.
(Followed by fifteen lap race between Joe Nemecheck, Casey Mears, Max Papis, Ron Fellows and Jack Sprague)

Speech from the Florence Civic Center, Florence, South Carolina

Out here in South Carolina, I know you respect your Representatives Seniority. You had Strom Thurmond, racist, and supporter of state's rights that he may have been serve you continuously in one capacity or another from 1947 until inauguration day of this year, and you have Ernest Hollings who has served the state since 1955 when he was elected Lieutenant Governor, and now seems to have decided to step from his thirty-eight year perch in the U.S Senate. All this turmoil has likely thrown you for a loop, and it's understandable. 

Meet Voters in Saltillo, Mississippi

September 24

Meet voters in Verona, Mississippi

Meet voters in Amory, Mississippi

Visit troops at Columbus Air Force Base, Columbus, Mississippi

It's really a shame Chelsea isn't willing to join the military, as I could think of so much she could learn from the experience.

Attend Panel discussion onThe Next Century (1991) in West Point Mississippi (With David Halberstan, Mikhail Gorbachev, Kim Dae-jung and Zhu Rongji)

September 25, and 26

Attend to Senate Matters in Washington D.C

September 27

Meet with voters in Zearing, Iowa

Meet With Voters in Nevada, Iowa.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 08:57:15 PM »

Hillary Clinton Surrogates

Bill Clinton

September 21, 2003

Rally in Lyons, Colorado

Governor Owens, Governor Perry, Governor Romney and those who founded Represent America must be crazy to think the American Public won't see through their charade. Hillary and I and are shocked and appalled at Al Gore a man I respected and trusted would support this, that Dennis Kucinich, who's been a lone liberal on many similar issues for years, supports this, that Joe Biden, someone who this administration has trusted on many issues, would drink the poisoned chalice. I'm not sure I've ever seen an issue Hillary, John Edwards, and Pat Buchanan agree on that's the correct position, but this is it. Hillary's opinion, and to a lesser extant my own, is politicians and the wealthy are within their rights to create what are called "PAC'S" but they most certainly do not have the right to pretend that they have grassroots support.

Speech at Peak to Peak Charter School in Lafayette, Colorado

The Charter School Phenomenon was before my time, but Hillary and I have been working on our Philosophy, and we feel if it works, great... but if not somebody, be it the government or an angry mob of parents, should be able to force the closure of the school.

Meet with voters in Northglenn, Colorado

Meet with voters in Kersey, Colorado

September 22, 2003

Meet with voters in Barrington, New Hampshire

Meet with voters in Madbury New Hampshire

September 24-27

Rest
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 07:14:34 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2014, 07:16:53 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Hillary Clinton Debate Answers

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Being First Lady, Bill kept me in the loop on many of the important issues of the day. Health Care, Foreign Policy, most other Domestic Policy. As a Senator, I have worked to keep up to speed on issues ranging from securing funding to protect 9/11 first responders, which the Bush Administration has basically ignored, to calling for investigations into prisoner treatment at Guantanamo Bay. Giuliani and Rumsfeld are foreign policy candidates... while most of us here in the Democratic Party care about everything, foreign and domestic.

My position on Gun Control is that, yes people have Second Amendment rights, but that right can and should be taken away if misused. That position would apply to individuals, not states as whole, however, meaning passing wide gun bans is not something my administration will be doing. That being said, the police should be able to restrict or remove an individual's Second Amendment rights if they are being abused or misused.

If President Bush had chosen to share with us his vision of a post-war Iraq, if he had shared with us just how many troops he intended to send, only then could I have voted no real regrets. But looking back with hindsight, I do regret my vote, because I did not have accurate information to come to an informed decision, and the Bush Administration simply would not provide it. When I voted then, it was a vote that, like all votes to go to war, one regrets, whether one voted for it or not.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 08:23:14 PM »

Hillary Clinton Schedule

September 28, 2003

Meet Voters in Waukee, Iowa

Fundraiser at Hotel Patee in Perry, Iowa (With Performances by Slipknot, Ministry, Nine Inch Nails and The Heights of Abraham)

Meet with Voters in Panora, Iowa

September 29, 2003

Meet Voters in Bagley, Iowa

Meet Voters in Jamaica, Iowa

Visit Whiterock Conservancy, near Coon Rapids, Iowa

Someone needs to point out to Vice-President Gore that he is not the only politician in either party to give a fig leaf about the environment... Just because he wrote a book about the issue, does not mean someone else cares. The protection of the Environment has been a standard of our party since George McGovern for goodness sake!

Meet voters in Marathon, Iowa

Meet voters in Sioux Rapids, Iowa

September 30, 2003

Meet voters in Rembrandt, Iowa

Visit Living Heritage Tree Museum, in Storm Lake, Iowa

As I said yesterday, Vice-President Gore, does not have a monopoly on environmental issues. America has yearned to protect the land they live on since Teddy Roosevelt! Even beyond that, when Gore was writing his book, and especially now, with twelve years of Congressional inaction, there's an argument to be made that it was pointless and too late. While these are not my personal beliefs, I understand where that argument is coming from. Needing so many people to cooperate in keeping our environment livable, nothing like it has ever been done, and may never be done.

Meet voters in Albert City, Iowa

Meet Voters in Lake View, Iowa

Fundraiser at the World's Largest Popcorn Ball, Sac City, Iowa (Linda Ronstedt, Ann Savoy, The Yardbirds, The New York Dolls, Debbie Harry, and Joan Jett performing)

October 1, 2003

Meet voters in Milford, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Bennington, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Merrimack, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in New Ispwich, New Hampshire

October 2, 2003

Meet Voters in Northfield, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Dunbarton, New Hampshire

Meet voters in Tolleson, Arizona

Meet voters in Paradise Valley, Arizona

October 3, 2003

Meet Voters in Mount Sterling, Missouri

Meet Voters in Owensville, Missouri

Meet Voters in Gasconade, Missouri

October 4, 2003

Meet Voters in Stanton, North Dakota

Meet Voters in Hazen, North Dakota

Meet Voters in Zap, North Dakota

Meet Voters in Halliday, North Dakota
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 12:42:14 PM »

Hillary Clinton Endorsments

October 11, 2003
Dave McCurdy

Hillary Clinton's acquitted herself better than anyone thought she would when she was elected to the Senate. I have no doubt that she would be as good a President as her husband, if not better.

October 27, 2003
Chuck Robb

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who both regrets the circumstances of her vote in Iraq and simultaneously believes we didn't send enough troops to finish the job in Iraq or Afghanistan. She believes we have been distracted from our mission of capturing and delivering justice to Osama Bin Laden. She believes that we need to leave Iraq promptly and return to that mission, rather than abusing Iraq's oil supply. This is why I am supporting Hillary Clinton

October 31, 2003
Tom Vilsack

People probably find Iowa's history of not electing a woman to high office a sorry tale, but I see Hillary Clinton as the perfect candidate to break that trend!

November 3, 2003

Why Hillary is the Democrats best hope by John Goosen
It's rare to see us at the Ames Tribune, endorse anyone in a Presidential race, but we felt making an exception for Hillary Clinton, a candidate we feel will be the strongest candidate for Democrats in November. We believe John Edwards, Al Gore and Joe Biden are fine candidates, but there's something to be said for the turnout that would be caused be a history-making nominee that Clinton would be.

November 9, 2003

Hillary's the Democrat we want, by Howard Altschiller
Portsmouth Democrats, and indeed all of New Hampshire have a nightmarish decision, of who to support for President on January 20th. We the Portsmouth Herald, believe Hillary Clinton is that Democrat. We believe that Senator Clinton, who has done an impressive job in her almost four years as a Senator from New York, is that candidate. She matches many of the issues New Hampshire voters care about and matches many of the concerns of others in the race.

November 13, 2003

We want Hillary and Pat! By Tom Fahey
After our endorsement of Pat Buchanan one month ago, we decided the best Democratic nominee was the one that opposed Pat best on the campaign trail, and would provide the most General Election entertainment. For reasons that should be obvious to anyone who was alive during the Clinton White House, we believe that is Hillary Clinton.

November 26, 2003

Hillary's the choice for New England Democrats, by Eileen McNamara
We at the Boston Globe believe Hillary Clinton is the strongest nominee, not because of her own strength but because of the flaws of her opponents. Joe Biden's been around forever, and truthfully would be our choice in this primary if Hillary were not running, while John Edwards has this tone that just seems inauthentic. And while we at the Globe liked Al Gore in 2000 and still do, we just don't see how he will be elected President this time. This is why we believe Hillary Clinton is our choice for the Democratic Nomination for President.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »

Schedule for Hillary Clinton

December 7, 2003

Meet voters in Berlin, New Hampshire

Meet voters in Pinkham's Grant, New Hampshire

Speech at the Mount Washington Hotel, Bretton Woods, New Hampshire

Almost sixty years ago, the world's new economic system was formed here at Bretton Woods. By establishing the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, we established procedures to assist the nations of the world in the event of any economic disaster, something that has never been in place before. We defused problems related to excessively protectionist policies that arose out of the Great Depression. When Richard Nixon removed the Gold Standard without consulting with any other country, it spelled the death knell of the reliability and efficacy of this system. Given the current system's vulnerability to economic crisis it's time to consult the leaders of the world, people like Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, Jacques Chirac, Gerhard Schoreder and Hans Eichel about making a new Bretton Woods agreement, something that would patch the holes in our financial world, and make the world economy inclusive to all countries, not a select few.

Meet voters in Errol, New Hampshire

December 8, 2003

Meet voters/Photos with "Santa" at Santa's Village, Jefferson, New Hampshire

It's certainly an interesting sight to be at a Christmas-themed amusement park so close to Christmas, and I applaud the Dubois family for believing in the concept, that Christmas is a concept worth celebrating with all. Now which way was Santa's home again?

Fundraiser at Cranmore Mountain Resort, North Conway, New Hampshire (With performences by General Public, Sinead O'Connor, Peter Gabriel, Yuri Bashmet, Anne-Sophie Mutter and Julian Rachlin)

Meet voters in Albany, New Hampshire

Meet voters in Sandwich, New Hampshire

December 9, 2013

Speech in Brownfield, Maine (With Co-Founder of Couchsurfing International Inc. co-founder Casey Fenton)

Casey Fenton, had an idea last year, for people to have open doors and couches, to whatever itinerant traveler comes along, and while it may sound somewhat creepy, it's also brilliant. The fact is his story, could only happen in America, even today a land where dreams can become reality, but also where people could lose everything in an instant. Mr. Fenton, I strongly hope and desire that this fate doesn't befall you, as your ideas fill a concept that people want and need.

Meet voters in Canton, Maine (With Miss Maine 1981 Kathleen Jarrell)

Meet voters in Freeport, Maine (With 1984 Olympic Gold Medalist and 1983 Pan American Games Gold Medalist (Marathon) Joan Benoit)

Meet Voters in Sebago, Maine

December 10, 2003

Meet voters in Harpswell, Maine

Fundraiser in Yarmouth, Maine (50% For Clinton Campaign, 50% for Safe Passage) (With Safe Passage founder Hanley Denning)

December 11, 2003
Run 10k Beach to Beacon event, Cape Elizabeth (Finish in 57 minutes and 39 seconds)

Meet voters in Judson, South Carolina

December 12, 2003

Meet voters in Patagonia, Arizona

Meet voters in Kino Springs, Arizona

Meet voters in Tubac, Arizona

December, 13, 2003

Meet voters in Oracle, California

Serve as honorary captain for Men's College Basketball game (Arizona Wildcats v Marquette Golden Eagles) McKale Center, Tuscon.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton

December 14, 2003

Meet Voters in Holy Cross, Iowa

Meet Voters in Balltown, Iowa

Q&A at Brietbach's Country Diner, Balltown,Iowa (With Steve Hildebrand and Paul Begala)

Bryce Miller Des Moines Register-Mr. President, do believe your wife made the right decision to run for President, now?
I believe we'll all find out if she wins the nomination, and if she wins the general election, but I believe in the context of the current situation, yes I believe she made the right decision.  
Eric Hanson KCCI-Mr. Hildebrand, do you believe Senator Clinton's current positions in Iowa and New Hampshire are a result of name recognition, or is there something else at play.
John Edwards is running an excellent campaign here in Iowa, so I'm really not surprised he's leading here. While we're surprised that Hillary is leading in New Hampshire at present, the margin she's leading by has caught us off guard to some degree.
Corey Flintoff-NPR Mr. President, what do make of Pat Buchanan's withdrawal from the Presidential race?
I think it comes down to the fact Republicans don't want to see the same person run for President four times, that they want new people, even if they're presenting the same ideas. Mr. Buchanan understood that, and that is why he endorsed Senator Allen.

December 15, 2004

Meet Voters in Ravenna, Nebraska

Meet Voters in Shelton, Nebraska

Meet Voters in Carroll, Iowa

December 16, 2000

Meet Voters in Adel, Iowa

Meet Voters in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Meet Voters in Bethany Beach, Delaware

December 17, 2000

Speech in Seaford, Delaware

I know most of you are planning to vote for your native son, Senator Biden, and I understand that, but imagine a scenario where Biden drops out after Iowa, or New Hampshire. Would you really spend your vote on a candidate who wouldn't still be in the race? Hillary Clinton deserves a second look. John Edwards deserves a second look. These are the two candidates who will likely be in the best position to claim the Democratic Nomination after Iowa and New Hampshire, and they are the ones worthy of the majority of your attention.

Meet Voters in Millsboro, Delaware

Meet Voters in Warsaw, Missouri

December 18, 2003

Meet voters in Brooksville, Mississippi

Perform Saxophone Solo for GMAC Bowl (Miami v Louisville) at Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, Alabama

December 19

Meet Voters in Lockport, New York

Meet Voters in Wilson, New York

December 21,22,
Rest

December 23, 2003
Guest PA announcer for NBA Game (New Jersey Nets v Chicago Bulls)

December 24/Christmas Eve

Saxophone Solo for Champions League Match (Paris Saint-German v Atletico Madrid)

At Parc Des Princes, Paris, France

Christmas (eve) Dinner (With Chelsea Clinton, Jacques Chirac, Hanna Nasser (Mayor of Bethlehem, West Bank) at the Cafe Anglais, Paris,France
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 11:09:48 AM »

Schedule for Hillary Clinton

December 14, 2003

Meet with voters in Ossian, Iowa

Meet with voters in Fort Atkinson, Iowa

Meet with voters in Spillville, Iowa

Speech at Seed Savers Exchange, Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa

Seed Saving is a remarkable idea that preserves, plant life, and as such, our means to produce food as long as the seeds are viable. If I am President we will add a second seedbank to the one we have in Colorado, one that is designed to accept crops that we as Americans grow and eat, such as wheat, barley, maize, buckwheat, oats, rice, sorghum, apples,apricots, oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, tangerines, plums, pears, grape, tomato, and Sunflower Seeds. Should the worst happen to any one state or the entire country, they'll still have food.

December 15, 2003

Meet voters in Florenceville, Iowa

Meet Voters in Elma, Iowa

Meet Voters in Granger, Minnesota

Meet Voters in Wykoff, Minnesota

Meet Voters in Rushford, Minnesota

December 16, 2003

Meet voters in Fountain, Minnesota

Meet voters in Slayton, Minnesota

Meet voters in Currie, Minnesota

Meet voters in Rutland, Iowa

December 17, 2003

Meet voters in Lu Verne, Iowa

Meet voters in Lakota, Iowa

Meet voters in Wesley, Iowa

Meet voters in Algona, Iowa

December 18, 2003

Meet with voters in South Congaree, South Carolina

Meet with voters in Irmo, South Carolina

Meet with voters in Arcadia Lakes, South Carolina

Meet with Voters in Forest Acres South Carolina

December 19, 2003

Rally at Doug Kingsmore Stadium, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
 (With Performances from the High Holy Days, Heartless Bastards, Dolorean, Stephen William "Billy" Bragg, Andy Leek, Gary Numan, Shakatak, and Barbara Streisand)

Senator Edwards thinks he'll walk away here on February 3 with a victory, but there are a total of four Democrats who think that the logic saying that just because Senator Edwards was born here means he will come up with a victory is wrong! All of us know we can beat Senator Edwards, we just have to do it.

Also, anyone know where I can put money on the Peach Bowl? I heard from Tom Hammond last night that Tennessee won't be happy to be in a January 2nd game after failing to even make the SEC title game, so I really want to put money on Clemson.

December 20, 2003
Caddy for Fred Couples and Anika Sorenstam at Franklin Templeton Shootout, Tiburon Golf Club, Naples, Florida

December 21, 2003

Meet voters in Dutchtown, Missouri

Meet Voters in Scott City, Missouri

Meet voters in Lambert, Missouri

December, 22, 2003

Speech at the Storm Prediction Center, Norman, Oklahoma (With Bryan Norcross, Dr. Greg Forbes, Jim Cantore and Dr. Jane Lubachenco)

Given the work that the Storm Prediction Center does in making our country safe from disasters ranging from Hurricanes like Andrew, Camille and Hugo, Tornado Outbreaks like the Super Outbreak of 1974, Blizzards like the "Perfect Storm of 1991", the 1993 "Storm of the Century", which may well end up being the storm of this century as well, and the Blizzard of 1996, and the fact that all these predictions were pretty damn accurate, why would Republicans like Bill Owens, Gary Johnson, George Allen, Jim Inhofe, Tom Coburn, Sam Brownback, Jeff Flake, Jim DeMint, Pat Toomey... The list of Republicans who oppose the concept of protecting Americans from natural disaster goes on and on! And all because of a petty viewpoint over the budget... that's just pathetic.

Meet voters in Moore, Oklahoma (With Dave McCurdy)

Meet voters in Mustang, Oklahoma (With Dave McCurdy)

Meet voters in Calumet, Oklahoma (With Dave McCurdy)

December 23, 2003

Meet Voters at the Four Queen's Hotel and Casino Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada

Enter Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament with Campaign Staff at Lucky Chances Casino, Colma, California ($40 buy-in, used two $40 re-buys, for a total of $120 spent) (finished 29th out 74 entrants)

December 24, 2003/ Christmas Eve

Meet Voters in Parker, Arizona

Meet Voters in Bluewater, Arizona

Christmas Eve Dinner with Campaign Staff in Chappaqua, New York

Christmas Day

Attend Midnight Mass in Chappaqua, New York

Rest

December 26/Boxing Day, 2003

Meet voters in Hagerman, New Mexico

Meet voters in Dexter, New Mexico

Meet Voters in Lake Arthur, New Mexico

December 27, 2003

Guest Color Commentator for NCAA Basketball game at Gallagher Iba- Arena (Oklahoma State Cowboys v Vermont Catamounts) (Alongside Ron Franklin, Dave Revsine, Dave Pasch and Bob Wischusen)

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 10:40:41 PM »

Hillary Clinton Forum Answers

The North Country of New Hampshire is one of many areas of the country struggling at the moment. As President, I will encourage areas of our country that are struggling to move with the rest of our country to a high-tech twenty-first century economy, provide tax breaks for companies already in struggling regions to stay put, and for places like the North Country of New Hampshire and upstate Vermont to build tourist industries based on their maple syrup production, for Southeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania to build tourism based on specific industries they have built in the past, and so on and so forth.

While I support the idea of a Patriot Act, the reality is, it has been abused by the Bush Administration to essentially create a police state. My interpretation of the Patriot would have probably been the same legislation, with a definite time-frame that could not be renewed by any method, as a tool to check the wanton spying on groups that have already been proven to have nothing to do with terrorist attacks, and even more wanton spying on legitimate opposition.

Besides the fact he has two more years of Seniority on me? If you don't mean that then I don't really see any major differences between myself and any of my fellow Democrats in this field, with the exception of Rep. Kucinich.

Before I walk off this stage tonight, I think my fellow Democrats and my Republican opponents need to give a round of applause for Vice-President Gore, who departed the race far earlier than anyone envisioned. While I wish I had his endorsement, I understand why he endorsed Senator Edwards, and I bid him (Gore) best wishes in his next pursuits.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 11:16:39 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton;

December 28, 2003

Meet Voters in Nevada, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Meet Voters in Zearing, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Meet Voters in Maxwell, Iowa (With Chelsea Clinton)

Meet Voters in Boone, Iowa (With Chelsea Clinton)

December 29, 2003

Meet Voters in Hana, Hawaii

Meet Voters at Waikiki Beach, Hawaii

December 30, 2003

Meet Voters in Bixby, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Wagoner, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Avant, Oklahoma

December 31/New Year's Eve

Meet Voters in Austell, Georgia

Meet Voters in Griffin, Georgia

Meet Voters in Panthersville, Georgia

Participate in Peach Drop 2004 Ceremonies, Atlanta Georgia (The Black Eyed Peas, Madonna, Sarah Brightman, Idina Menzel, Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand performing)

January 1-5 rest, Chappaqua, New York

January 5-10
Travel the lecture circuit abroad
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 08:28:07 PM »

Hillary Clinton Campaign Schedule

December 28, 2003

Speech at Congregation Ahavas Achim, Keene, New Hampshire (UJA breakfast honoring Lt. General David Perkins, Author Michael Dubruiel, travel writer Terry Pindell, and Wholesale grocer Richard Cohen)

Our policy towards the Middle East can't be one-note. It has to be flexible, able be harder on people at times, like the Iranians who have working to build a nuclear weapon since the 1980's and yet be able to develop a softer line towards countries and people who are making genuine efforts to bring peace to the region, like Eygpt's Hosni Mubarak, Abdullah the II of Jordan, and Ariel Sharon of Israel, who have done what the Palestinians are unwilling to do do and bridged the sizable gap that was between them to create peace accords.

Meet voters in Battleboro, Vermont

Meet voters in Wardsboro, Vermont

Meet voters in Clarksburg, Massachusetts

January 30, 2003

Meet Voters in Hancock, Massachusetts

Meet Voters in Glen Cove, New York

January 31, 2003

Take Part in NYC Ball Drop (With Michael Bloomberg (in capacity as mayor of NYC), Times Square, Manhattan, New York

January 1, 2004

Rest

January 2, 2004

Meet Voters in Beaufort, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Bluffton, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Pooler, Georgia

January 3, 2004

Meet voters in Le Mars, Iowa

Meet voters in Brunsville, Iowa

Meet voters in Craig, Iowa

January 4, 2004

Meet voters in Remsen, Iowa

Meet voters in Cushing, Iowa

Meet voters in Bronson, Iowa

January, 5, 2004

Meet voters in Clinton, Missouri

Meet voters in Rocheport, Missouri

Meet voters in Ashland, Missouri

January 6, 2004

Meet voters in the Pearl District, Tulsa Oklahoma

Meet voters in Lortondale, Tulsa, Oklahoma

January 7, 2004

Meet voters in Mapleton, North Dakota

Meet voters in Casselton, North Korea

Meet voters in Hunter, North Dakota

January 8, 2004

Meet voters in White Rock, New Mexico

Meet voters in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Meet voters in Edgewood, New Mexico

January 9, 2004

Meet voters in El Mirage, Arizona

Meet voters in Cave Creek, Arizona

Meet voters in Sun Lakes, Arizona

January 10, 2004

Meet voters in Pinehurst, Seattle, Washington

Meet voters in Denny-Blaine, Seattle, Washington

Meet voters in Greektown, Detroit
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 08:39:31 AM »

The Clinton campaign is sorry to hear about Senator Edwards illness, and looks forwards to debating him soon.
We also recommend Senator Edwards try Crestor, which has worked Bill wonders for a couple of years now.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »

Clinton Endorsements

Baldwin, New York

I know I'm not a "national" figure, like many of my fellow New York Politicians, but I feel my endorsement of Hillary Clinton matters. Since she joined the United States Senate three years ago, she has steadfastly paid great interest to our communities in Nassau County, and across New York. She was instrumental in getting the funds we needed for recovery after the tragic day of September 11th 2001, in she has become far more than what we were since her White House days... She's become a human being

AIB College of Business, Des Moines, Iowa

As the new Mayor of Des Moines, and as someone who has not endorsed anyone as of yet, and with our first-in-the-nation caucuses just a few days away, it's time for me to give away my support. I am endorsing Senator Hillary Clinton because she is a talented politician, who steer the White House from ignoring us mayors of cities, to at least listening to us, even if she doesn't agree with us. 

Loris, South Carolina

The South Carolina Primary isn't that far away, and it's time for me to make an endorsement...I believe Hillary Clinton is the candidate who will be the Democratic Nominee for President, because she can speak to a voter here in South Carolina, the same way she can speak to a voter in Michigan, and both voters will get the same message.

Altamont, New York

They called me "The Sheriff of Wall Street", but the truth is I'm interested in more than economic policy. When I looked at all the candidates, Democrat and Republican, I saw that Senator Clinton matched all of my views the closest. Despite the similarities that my financial policies share with Rep. Kucinich and Senator Edwards, I know Senator Clinton shares my desire to be recognized as something more than what we currently are.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 03:46:37 PM »

January 11, 2004

GOTV in Epworth, Iowa

GOTV in Peosta, Iowa

GOTV in Sageville, Iowa

GOTV in Farley, Iowa

GOTV in Martelle, Iowa

December 12, 2004

GOTV in Olin, Iowa

Interview with Martha Raddatz in Amarosa, Iowa for Nightline airing that night.

Mr. President, with Senator Edwards indisposed, do you believe that your wife is now the favorite to win caucuses here in Iowa?

Honestly, I wish I could say that, but I think Edwards will beat us by much reduced margin, of probably 2 or fewer percentage points. I do think however it makes us mortal locks in New Hampshire, where Hillary's already got a seven point lead.

Does Vice-President Gore's withdrawal from the race, and endorsement of Edwards, change the dynamics of the Democratic Primary at all in your opinion?

It does, in the sense that Gore one of the few candidates in either party's nomination battle that we would have wanted to go head-to-head with, because he'd won the nomination before, and he'd been so close in the general election before.

Besides Hillary winning Iowa, which Democrat's victory would be most beneficial to Hillary's campaign?

Probably Kucinich. Biden and Edwards do have some policy credentials and positions that actually make them Democrats, where as Kucinich, if he wasn't running in our primary, probably could pass as the nominee for the Green Party.

Which Republican do you least want to win Iowa?

Probably Giuliani, because he's the closest to us on social issues, the closest to us on fiscal issues... the only thing we disagree about is fiscal policy. He'd be a nightmare in a general election no doubt.

Which Republican do you most want to win in Iowa?

Rumsfeld. Given how half the country dislikes his policies and the administration he works for, it's actually a stretch to say he'd be a decent candidate for the nomination, let alone a general election.

Final question; Why hasn't the Clinton campaign run any advertising?

James Carville suggested that since our early national poll data showed that 97%of respondents knew who Hillary Clinton was, it really didn't pay to do advertising until we were either head-to-head with another Democrat, or got a/our Republican opponent. Mark Penn and I fought this decision, but in the end we were out numbered.

GOTV in Oxford Junction, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack, Chuck Schumer)

GOTV in Urbana, Iowa

GOTV in Keystone, Iowa

December 13, 2000

Meet Voters in Gloverville, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Burnetttown, South Carolina

December 14, 2000

Meet Voters in Velva, North Dakota

Watch Election Results at Terrace Hill, Des Moines, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »

Campaign Schedule for Hillary Clinton

January 11, 2004

GOTV in Urbandale, Iowa

GOTV in Windsor Heights, Iowa

January 12, 2004

Meet Voters in Cedar City, Missouri

Meet Voters in Kingdom City, Missouri

Meet Voters in Mokane, Missouri

January 13, 2004

Meet Voters at Pink Palace Museum and Planetarium, Memphis Tennessee

Meet Voters in Cookeville, Tennessee

January 14, 2004

GOTV in Des Moines, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Watch election returns at Terrace House (With Bill Clinton, Tom Vilsack and staff)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 12:55:23 PM »

January 15, 2004

12:30 AM, Buccaneer Arena, Urbandale, Iowa

I congratulated Senators Biden and Kucinich almost two-and-a half hours ago on running such solid campaigns, and told the staffer that handled the Kucinich call, that being the first "fringe" candidate since McGovern to garner a sizable number of delegates in any state bodes well for him. I look forward to seeing how he does in historically liberal areas like Cook County, Illinois or New York City. I also called Elizabeth Edwards to congratulate John and Elizabeth on a hard-fought Iowa victory. Looking ahead I see our big lead in New Hampshire, and the fact we are currently in the top two in every state that votes on February third, and I see an opportunity to have this nomination wrapped up by the time Hawaii, Idaho and Utah Vote on February 24th... But we cannot do it without all of you!  Iowa, if all goes well I'll see you with the nomination in hand, but for now the next stop is New Hampshire!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »

Dearborn, Missouri

Yes, Hillary's tied with Senator Edwards at the moment, but she's the emblem of what a Missouri Democrat is politically- Liberal on Social Issues, Moderately Hawkish and Fiscally Moderate. As event's in Iowa proved, she's in better current, health, though I think Senator Edwards will be healthier in the long run, and she just has the determination to become President few others lack.

Rio All Suite and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada

Even though Hillary Clinton, couldn't quite seal the deal in Iowa, we now know she truly is a legitimate threat to break the eponymous "glass ceiling" of women in politics, as such I will endorse her.

Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, Missouri

Hillary Clinton is more than just a Democrat running for President, she's someone who's admitted she made grievous errors in her past, and has worked to learn from them. That is mark of good politician, and more than that a good person. That's why I'm endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Oakwood, Missouri

I looked at the list of candidates and realized, that I was thinking it through too hard... many in the African-American consider Bill Clinton to be the first President to ever give a damn about us, so of course I'm going to endorse his wife!

Florissant, Missouri

We're on the road to breaking one glass ceiling, and if we elect Senator Clinton and get that Obama fellow elected in Illinois and re-elected in 2010, we might break another glass ceiling in 2012...

U.S Capitol Building, Washington D.C

I'm proud today to announce my endorsement of my fellow Senator Hillary Clinton, as I believe she is the best candidate to take on the Republican smear machine, as she's lived every possible attack aimed at her and her husband. Also I really don't want her as my colleague in the Senate, she's too hoopla-ish, so if she is the nominee, could someone talk her into selecting Senator Bayh as her running mate?

Caribou, Maine

Hillary Clinton is the potential nominee that Republicans have feared since Hillary-care, and now we have a chance to make this nightmare a reality. Why wouldn't I miss Rush Limbaugh foaming at the mouth every day?

Newfane, Vermont

I didn't leave the Republican Party, but the Republican Party in it's litmus test desires drove me out. I'm endorsing Hillary Clinton because we share a common thread, we once were former Republicans, who have grown disillusioned by our former parties racism, sexism and warmongering. For Hillary, it was at young age and for me it was late in life, but we are linked by this, and that is why I feel compelled to endorse her.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »

January 15, 2004

Meet voters in Rockford, Washington

Meet Voters in Deer Park, Washington

Meet Voters in Spangle, Washington

Speech at Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena's, Spokane, Washington

Look, Republicans have good things in their past- but that's just it, it's the past! Us Democrats used to be exactly what the Republicans are now on civil rights, and Republicans have abandoned the torch of progressive politics to Democrats. The fact is, individuals like Nancy Reagan, Margret Chase Smith, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, Colin Powell, Edward Brooke don't represent what the Republican Party of today stands for. They oppose a woman's right to choose, which regardless of whether one supports abortion or not, is sexist for putting men in power over what a woman wishes to do with her body. They oppose affirmative action and support gun policies and drug policies that could be construed as racist. And while we invaded Vietnam, and most of us regret that to this day, every war with U.S ground troops since than has been authorized by a Republican President. President Reagan invaded Grenada, President Reagan decided to get involved in a civil war in Lebanon, President Bush Sr. invaded Panama to extradite him for trial, in a situation that didn't require American Troops. Bush Sr. liberated Kuwait in an International effort, and President Bush Sr. was the President who sent troops into the disaster zone of Somalia, and of course our current President has led us into Iraq and Afghanistan. Does that not sound like warmongering to you? As far as I'm concerned the only thing Senator Jeffords has to apologize for is not couching his endorsement in the present day

January 16, 2004

Meet Voters in Goochland, Virginia

Meet Voters in Doswell, Virginia

Meet Voters in Atlee, Virginia

Meet Voters in Cold Harbor, Virginia

January 17, 2004

Meet voters in El Reno, Oklahoma

Meet voters in Alva, Oklahoma

Meet voters in Waynoka, Oklahoma

January 18, 2004

Meet Voters in Kakuhu, Hawaii

Meet Voters in Ewa Villages, Hawaii

Meet Voters in East Honolulu, Hawaii

Meet Voters in Kawela Bay, Hawaii

January 19, 2004

Meet Voters in Fredonia, Arizona

Meet Voters in Doney Park, Arizona

Meets Voters in Munds Park, Arizona

Meet Voters in Penasco, New Mexico

January 20, 2004

Meet Voters in Questa, New Mexico

Meet voters in Chama, New Mexico

Meet Voters in Canones, New Mexico

January 21-24
Rest

January 25, 2004

Meet Voters, Downtown West, St. Louis, Missouri

Guest Star in Madama Butterfly, Kiel Opera House, St. Louis, Missouri (Bill Clinton is the Imperial Commissioner, Jay Nixon is the Official Registrar)

January 26, 2004

GOTV in Rimmon Heights, Manchester, New Hampshire

GOTV in Hallsville, Manchester, New Hampshire

GOTV in Kalivas Union, Manchester, New Hampshire

GOTV in Downtown Manchester, New Hampshire
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 07:30:47 PM »

Hillary Clinton Schedule

January 15, 2004

Meet Voters in Cedar Valley, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Langston, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Tecumseh, Oklahoma

Meet Voters in Mountain View, Oklahoma

January 16, 2000
Speech at the Woodman Institute Museum, Dover, New Hampshire

The fact is Republicans just don't believe in Science! The "intelligent design/creation" canard, I can completely understand, given pretty much everyone believes in some form of Religious creator deity, being God, Allah, or "The Force", but the fact that the Republican Party, both voters and politicians, flies in the face of all scientific logic. It's like Chester Nimitz believing the Earth is flat, or Sally Ride saying the sun revolves around the earth. It just isn't true.

GOTV in Somersworth, New Hampshire

GOTV in Rochester, New Hampshire

January 17, 2004

Speech at Rochester Opera Hall, Rochester, New Hampshire

I know people are attacking my husband and Senator Jeffords, for what they've said about the Republican Party. In Bill's case, ignore him... Surely you've learned after twelve years he does this all the time? But Senator Jeffords was a member of the Republican Party for many years. He knows of what he talks about-far more than my husband does in regard to inter-Republican Party issues, it seems... By the way, Senator Allen, Mayor Giuliani, your're the top contenders in Republican Primary, shouldn't you be worried about each other?

GOTV in Hollis, New Hampshire

GOTV in Milford, New Hampshire

GOTV in Francestown, New Hampshire

January 18, 2004

Speech at Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, New Hampshire

Someone, I believe it was Sean Hannity said two days before Iowa that Edwards and Biden would crush me. Well Sean, you were wrong once, and I was listening as we were going to Francestown yesterday, and this time you said I'd lose to Kucinich! Sean, your're going to be wrong again, even if I don't win because, Kucinich isn't winning either, and your're track record hasn't been good so far! You said Ross Perot would win 1992 and in 1996, You said Alan Keyes would win the Iowa Caucuses and than Republican nomination, in 1996 and you weren't even close to predicting the nominee of the party you to claim to know so much about! This year, you said Governor Owens would win the Iowa Caucuses, and he finished in Fourth Place! Sean with your track record I'd suggest you stay away from politics and pick stuff you have a chance at, like the Belmont Stakes!

GOTV in Richmond, New Hampshire

GOTV in Dublin, New Hampshire

GOTV in Raymond, New Hampshire

January 19, 2004

Meet Voters in Epping, New Hampshire

Drag Race at New England Dragway, Epping, New Hampshire (Vs. Rep. Charlie Bass)

Drive/Ride Ceremonial Starter/Pace Car in charity race for National Down Syndrome Society, at Star Speedway, Epping, New Hampshire (Terry Labonte, Kenneth Schrader, Chad Little, Ron Fellows, Eric Van De Poele, Aguri Suzuki, Riccardo Patrese, Thierry Boutsen, Mike Rockenfeller, Christophe Bouchout, Alexey Vasilyev, Alexander Dudalenko, Andreas Belicchi, Guy Smith, A.J Allmendinger, Helio Castroneves and Mark Dismore are the racers)

January 20, 2004

GOTV in Newton, New Hampshire

GOTV in Deerfield, New Hampshire

GOTV in Londonderry, New Hampshire

January 21, 2004

Speech at Holt Arena, Pocatello, Idaho

You know, they said in 1972 that only a fool would support George McGovern...  Well, People are saying that about Representative Kucinich already... Well if this adage is true there sure are a lot of fools out there, seeing as he got thirteen delegates in Iowa, while the individual in the field with the most wisdom and experience in Senator Didn't get any... If I win the nomination, and If I win the White House, I'm certain that I can find a role for Rep. Kucinich, who  naysayers, such Tucker Carlson, Howard Kurtz, Whoopi Goldberg and Star Jones say won't get another delegate, is too kooky, to do anything useful in Government, and prove them wrong for him and for me.

Tour of the Museum of the Rockies, Bozeman, Montana

Republicans want to ban funding for stuff like digging for a Tyrannosaurus Rex skull? What are they afraid of someone like Carlos Slim deciding to build Jurassic Park? Please, just because a billionaire has money doesn't mean they're going use it for something that stupid...

Tour of the Mai Wah Museum, Butte, Montana

January 22, 2004

Speech at Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Just under a month, and your Governor endorsed Senator Biden... But a little bird tells me he's not going to be in the race by time Wisconsin votes. He needs to win New Hampshire, which isn't going to happen, and he needs to do well on March 3, which also isn't going to happen. Senator Biden's done, he just doesn't know it yet.

Meet Voters in Watertown, Wisconsin

Meet Voters in Beloit, Wisconsin

January 23, 2004

Tour of the Wright Museum of Art, Beloit College Beloit, Wisconsin (Special exhibition of the art of Wolfgang Paalen)

Meet Voters in Janesville, Wisconsin

Meet Voters in Huntly, Virgina

January 24, 2004

Meet voters in Sperryville, Virginia

Meet voters in Herndon, Virginia

Meet voters in Clifton, Virginia

January 25, 2000

GOTV in Gilford, New Hampshire

GOTV in Alton, New Hampshire

GOTV in Sanbornton, New Hampshire

GOTV in Center Harbor, New Hampshire

January 26, 2004

GOTV in Alexandria, New Hampshire

GOTV in Piermont, New Hampshire

GOTV in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

GOTV in Hart's Location, New Hampshire

January 27, 2004

GOTV in Concord, New Hampshire

Rally, Victory/Concession Speech at Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, New Hampshire (With Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »

January 27, 2000

11:05 PM, Verizon Wireless Center, Manchester, New Hampshire

Well folks, we've done it! We didn't just win New Hampshire, we blew out Senator Biden and Senator Kucinich! As we await Senator Edwards return to the campaign trail, I know everyone thinks we can clinch the nomination next week, but it isn't that simple. I'd like to thank tonight the political operatives in New Hampshire who made this possible and a special thank you to the various police departments that line the Everett Turnpike, who were kind enough to give me an escort here, after it became clear I would be late otherwise. As such the Campaign is paying the combined cost of the escort, which is being estimated at $175,000 per locality or $1,050,000 total.

If all goes well for us, we will be the nominee by Super Tuesday on March the Second, but we need your help! Thank you New Hampshire and see you in November!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies