The t_host1 Institute of Comedy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:15:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 89589 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2014, 12:43:21 AM »

killing has nothing to do with sex. Religions messed up in the minds of people what Judging is. They turned it into condemning. This is godly judging. King James Bible Luke 7:43: 40 - 43.And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on. 41There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 43Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
How is man’s legal system run? Not that way, I can assure you.
Had people know that Jesus was God with blood in him for a time people would not have done what they did to him.  People unknowingly repeating the processes to others over and over calling it good.

The comedy comes from which thread he posted this in.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2014, 12:46:08 AM »

killing has nothing to do with sex. Religions messed up in the minds of people what Judging is. They turned it into condemning. This is godly judging. King James Bible Luke 7:43: 40 - 43.And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on. 41There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 43Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
Had people know that Jesus was God with blood in him for a time people would not have done what they did to him.  People unknowingly repeating the processes to others over and over calling it good.

...oh my God.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2014, 01:23:34 AM »

http://m.sodahead.com/fun/does-jesus-say-anything-about-ordering-from-mcdonalds/question-4229263/

Read the posts from our friend.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/04/jihadist-from-belgium-fighting-in-syria-its-nice-to-see-from-time-to-time-the-blood-of-the-infidels

Comment by artiewhitefox, wtf

This guy has either been taken over by some bizarre bot that combines random thoughts with bible verses or he's completely lost the plot (more, somehow).

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2014, 03:34:11 AM »

Compare that to fictional kobidobidog:

kobidobidog: Ah, so you can talk as a human being can....like a canine Mr. Ed?  There's no reason to try to imitate human beings.  We are just animals like you.  I fear that if you try to speak like a human, then you're fighting a war against the Zoo.  But Jesus who is God sees that we are all animals, and--

Apparently, I didn't make the fictional version weird enough.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2014, 07:05:32 AM »

Click for context -

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2014, 03:02:43 PM »

Vice President: Mrs. Bill Clinton

State: Hillary Rodham Clinton
Treasury: Hillary R. Clinton
Defense: Hillary Clinton
Justice: Hilldog
Interior: Hilldawg
Agriculture: HRC
Commerce: H. R. Clinton
Labor: H. Rodham Clinton
HHS: Hillary Rodham
HUD: Hillary Diane Rodham
Transportation: Hillary D. Rodham
Energy: H. D. Rodham
Education: H. Diane Rodham
Veterans: HR
Homeland HDR

This way if she dies in office, she gets to keep serving.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2014, 08:13:16 PM »

One day, soon, Flo will move up to New York with you, you'll get married, spend your lives together, eat out together, go to parties, watch TV and new episodes of "Update" and "I'm addicted to pop," hug, French kiss and have fun sex, vote together, diss Andrew Cuomo together, participate in LGBT pride parades and groups, get a pet puppy German Shepherd and name him Scott, get a pet puppy Labrador Retriever and name him Raúl Labrador, get a pet pony and call him butafly, get a pet bunny and call him Mitty Mittins, get a pet kitty and call her Kitteh, feed them, play with them, take part in their lives, raise your 3 adopted teen kids, feed them, play with them, take part in their lives, eventually they move out, go to college (which you can afford for them since Al knows Bill Gates and Flo knows Flo from Progressive), they get jobs and move out, when your animals die you replace them with new ones, and you 2 eventually die at old ages with the same love you guys first had when you guys first met on the forum all those years ago. Tongue
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2014, 11:16:07 PM »

Ernest why do you go to two different churches?
Because I am a Christian Universalist without a church which hews to that position nearby, so I go to the UU church to deal with the Universalist aspect of my soul and to Christian churches for things such as bible study that at least at present I am unable to obtain at the UU church I go to. (It's fairly small, so aside from one monthly spirituality forum, they only have the weekly service with no pre-church study groups.  The one in Columbia is larger and closer, but is not to my taste for a number of reasons.)  There were some Universalist churches that did not participate in the merger of the Unitarians and Universalists, but the closest are in North Carolina and I'm smack dab in the middle of the Midlands.

But actually, it's more than two churches.  Where I go for Wednesday bible study is close to home and thus convenient for that, but as I pointed out, my UU church doesn't have a Sunday school and is some distance from me.  There's no way I could go to Sunday school at a church near me and make it to my UU church, yet I do want to go to Sunday school, so I do that at another church about midway between where I live and the UU church.  My normal Sunday routine is to leave home no later than 8:45, Sunday school from 9:30 to 10:15 (they start their Sunday service at 10:30) and then get to my UU church in plenty of time for the 11:00 service.  I get back home around 1:00 most Sundays, 2:00 on the first Sunday of the month when my UU church has a pot luck after the service.

As I think I have mentioned before, my UU church does not hold a service on the fourth Sunday of each month, so I typically use that Sunday to attend the service at one of the Christian churches I regularly visit for Bible study and Sunday school.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2014, 09:14:17 AM »

Decided to explain to a group of people (including the girl I'm into), with maps, about my theory about Flight 370 and where I was from.

In all fairness nobody was sober, but it's safe to say I made sh*tting the bed look like an Olympic sport
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »

Yes (gay)

I'm assuming those of you who said no actually hired a professional photographer to take photos for you.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2014, 11:11:26 AM »

I might be wrong though. You could try answering my questions I asked a few posts up.

It's happened very rarely and not for a while... and it was requested.

A woman texted you and said "I want to see a picture of your penis?"

It not like it was random ... there's usually some sort of build-up to the dick-pic lol

"Hey Polnut"

"Hey Marissa, what's up?"

"Not much we're working on the Vietnamese mining contract so I'm stuck in the office. You?"

"I just got back actually. Policy proposal, had to go to the archives."

"Bummer. What are you doing now?"

"Having a beer. Not a very good one to be honest, it's gone flat."

"Sad"

"Yeah it's actually the worst. Just me and a flat beer. Rather pathetic haha"

"You know what else was pathetic? That guy the other day"

"What do you mean?"

"He was actually terrible, he could barely get it up and it didn't amount to much even then."

"Haha that's not a problem I have, a tragedy though"

"Really..."

"Yup"

"I want to see a picture of your penis."
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2014, 01:50:37 PM by HockeyDude »

Literal LOL right here.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »

Jeez Wikipedia thanks for making me look like some sort of inept bizzare freak:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It seems things are now so peverted 61 and 48 average to 70 these days.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »

Basically, because I turned my mom from a Christian to an agnostic and my dad from an agnostic to an atheist. 

Are you saying that you're so awful that they can't imagine that if God exists, he would give them a child like you?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2014, 04:42:40 PM »

Context:
One of the most innocent things I've done with them!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:20 PM »

One of these is one of the worst shows on television, and even one of the worst of all time. It relies mostly on nothing but shock value and trying to push the envelope of what can be shown on TV, but with no attempt to actual make it clever or get any humor out of it. It features idiotic and unlikable characters, and really vapid plots with terrible messages. Also the creators are clearly complete morons who have the maturity of probably a 13 year old at best with the type of crap they shovel on it. It only appeals to the lowest common denominator and people who are easily amused by cheap shock value and really simplistic and vapid "humor".

The other is an HBO comedy about some girls living in NYC. I vote for Girls.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2014, 10:10:31 PM »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...

Look, we know you're thinking about a 2016 run.  You don't have to hide it.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2014, 04:29:04 PM »

As I said once I'd moderate not per the Terms of Service but the the Word of Jesus Christ.  For there is neither troll nor quality poster, neither banned nor unbanned, nor is there red avatar or blue avatar for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2014, 07:39:06 PM »

Thanks guys!

As I said once I'd moderate not per the Terms of Service but the the Word of Jesus Christ.  For there is neither troll nor quality poster, neither banned nor unbanned, nor is there red avatar or blue avatar for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I tend to be more Old Testament when it comes to moderating, yet considering how many people want to crucify us moderators, maybe New Testament moderating would be more appropriate.  My main concern with making you a mod is you might use the loaves and fishes technique to increase your already considerable post count.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »

Currently watching some HBO, and I gotta say easy FS vote right here!  Naked women making out with each other is one of the things that makes America truly great!  Vote FS if you agree!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »

Bolding is mine:

The word "boiswasasis" or however it's spelled should be banned too. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the Marxist term for the man in charge.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2014, 11:56:19 PM »

Why is The Obamanation still here?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2014, 03:32:19 AM »

Why is The Obamanation still here?

Again, the real question is, why does he exist in the first place?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »

Ted Cruz is more liberal than Hilary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length