The t_host1 Institute of Comedy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:30:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 89586 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: October 24, 2014, 05:16:51 AM »

Context:

I see Alaska's black guy attended the event!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #801 on: October 24, 2014, 07:09:21 AM »

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #802 on: October 24, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »

Context necessary
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #803 on: October 24, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »

oh god.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #804 on: October 24, 2014, 10:42:40 PM »

On their knees for Jesus. Until he comes.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #805 on: October 25, 2014, 02:05:01 AM »

you FOOLS

hillary voted for the iraq war in 2002 which was a plot of the CORPORATE HALLIBURTON ILLUMINATI and their ZIONIST AGENTS to rob iraq of its OIL

therefore hillary is obviously corporate stooge #1 and will declare literal corporate warmonger fascism on DAY ONE of her presidency

only RON PAUL can save us

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #806 on: October 25, 2014, 12:24:11 PM »

A liberal former President of Atlasia was guest lecturing a class on Charles Darwin, known evolution advocate.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Darwin and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, bipartisan but Moderate Labor Governor who had served 1500 terms in the Althing and fully supported all decisions made by the Labor politburo stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock"?

The arrogant former President smirked quite heathenly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be Most Serene Squirrel by now.”

The former president was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Economist. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal satanist tears.

The students applauded and all registered for Labor in the Midwast that day and accepted LeBron FitzGerald as their lord and savior. An squirrel named “#KeepingTheMidwestStrong ” flew into the room and perched atop the Atlasian Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The lyrics to I Came To Play were read several times, and Windjammer himself showed up and enacted a $1.9 trillion dollar tolerance education program throughout the land.

The former president lost his Senate seat and degregistered the next day. He died of marijuana and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #807 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »

Waiting for confirmation from a credible firm, but this seems reasonable.

You guys are unbelievable.  If it's a joke firm, it's a joke firm.  And its results are crap and not reason for optimism or pessimism.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to X's Previous Post in This Thread

This post is dedicated to Rockefeller GOP!  Wherever you are Rocky, know that without your lack of reading comprehension skills, none of this would be necessary.

Introduction: Sometimes my posts in this thread can be confusing, some have even called them "unbelievable."  Fortunately, help is one the way Smiley  Whether you're mystified by complex phrases like "this seems reasonable" or baffled by fancy five-dollar words like "confirmation" and "waiting," after reading this post, you too will be able to understand a very short post I made in this thread.  Prepare to believe the "unbelievable!"

Part 1: In my previous post, the phrase "Waiting for confirmation..." meant that I am not going to read too much into this poll until there is more evidence to support its findings.

Part 2: In my previous post, the phrase "...from a credible firm" meant that I do not consider Rasmussen a remotely reliable polling company and that the evidence supporting this poll which I mentioned in Part 1 would need to come from a more reliable polling company.  Note: Some readers may need to refer back to Part 1 for reference."

Part 3: In my previous post, the word "but" was being used to link the final part of the sentence fragment to the part discussed in Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 4: In my previous post, the phrase "this seems reasonable" meant that I found the results of this poll believable and thought that they made sense, despite coming from Rasmussen.

See what critics are saying about The Complete Idiot's Guide to X's Previous Post in This Thread:

- Rockefeller GOP says its "unbelievable" and "...a reason for optimism"
- Read the post Krazen calls "Dominating!"
- "Ken Buck, Ken Buck?  Colorado.  Ken Buck.  KEN BUCK.  2010.  Ken Buck" writes Keystone Phil
- "Why does everyone hate me?" asks kitten whiskers

Came here to post this. Smiley
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #808 on: October 26, 2014, 01:15:38 PM »

Comic timing 101: (unlikely source)

If she ends up pulling this out, she knows who to thank.

Not counting the purposely obnoxious posts around here (from myself, Lief, etc.), your posts have to be the most useless I have ever read.

Cotton havent solidified his lead, only lead by  2. If we win in AR, then Grimes may pull it out,.since McConnell isnt gonna be needed as majority leader and part of gridlock.

Only SD, WVa and Mnt locked up.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #809 on: October 26, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »

just came to post that one
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #810 on: October 27, 2014, 07:34:16 AM »

I am currently traveling forward in time at a rate of one second per second
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #811 on: October 27, 2014, 08:31:19 AM »

Context absolutely necessary.  I really hope he did that on purpose.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #812 on: October 27, 2014, 11:33:11 AM »

Bushie, do you have a clear idea of what the Rapture is going to be like?  I remember in Bill Maher's movie some lady said that she will literally be riding to heaven on a white horse.  I mean... to even know the color of the horse...

I don't know exactly, but I believe it will occur at the Battle of Armageddon when the world's army has pushed the Israeli army to the brink of elimination.  Jesus, who is Israel's Savior, will come down at the last moment riding in on a white horse and every Christian around the world will ascend into the air toward Jesus and the White Horse, receive their transformed bodies, and fight with Jesus and defeat the world's army and rescue Israel.  The Christians will then go into heaven without having tasted death, and the world will be ushered into the 1,000 year reign of Jesus when Satan is bound and put in prison for 1,000 years and all the world governments will be overthrown and the entire world will be ruled by Jesus and His church, the ones He raptured.  During that 1,000 years there will be not one war and there really will be peace on earth, good will toward men.  At the end of the 1,000 years, Satan will be loosed to wreak havoc for a season and then be permanently cast into the lake of fire.

With the Israelis cornered in a weird ground war for some reason against the entire world, Israel's Savior™ Jesus will come down at the last moment before their destruction to save a bunch Bible Belters in the USA, but leaving the Jews to perish.

All in the next 7-10 years or your money back!

Perhaps I should clarify entire world.  It's unclear if the United States will be involved.  From what I can tell, it will be mainly a Russian-led war with several forces joined in including Iran and many other Middle-Eastern countries.  The Biblical Gog and Magog will lead the war and those places are modern-day Russia.  While nobody knows for sure, but I think it is very possible that Vladimir Putin could be the Antichrist.  That is nothing more than an educated guess on my part.  I do believe the Antichrist will come from Europe, whether it is Putin or not.  (It is not Obama, despite what many stupid conservatives believe.)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #813 on: October 27, 2014, 12:51:19 PM »

Perhaps my bias comes from the fact that the cheerleaders at my school are the most narcissistic, hive minded, self-centered, attention seeking, self-gratifying pieces of filth I have ever witnessed.

In that case it certainly is a sport.

Classic response.  CLASSIC.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #814 on: October 27, 2014, 02:06:29 PM »

Defending women on the Atlas forum so that you can have sex with women doesn't seem like the best strategy.

I don't know about you, but I regularly defend womankind on the Atlas forum just so I can print out my posts and distribute copies to attractive women at local clubs.  I'm hoping that some day, one of them will catch on as to what my intentions are.  So far, it's only yielded confusion.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #815 on: October 28, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #816 on: October 28, 2014, 01:06:42 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=201331.0
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #817 on: October 28, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »

Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #818 on: October 29, 2014, 10:24:55 AM »

Oh OC.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #819 on: October 29, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2014, 08:59:32 PM by Lief »

okay I know I shouldn't, but I find the kcdem's obsession with Phil (and especially that he's "from Pennsylvania"(always in italics)) hilarious:

Will there be a single Republican office holder left standing in the great state of Kansas next Wednesday morning?

Hopefully the incoming Democratic tsunami sweeps all the chaff out of office. It will certainly give a certain Republican from Pennsylvania a lot to think about...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #820 on: October 29, 2014, 09:54:37 PM »

The above posts show the Atlas Left in complete disarray. Further proof of the coming GOP tidal wave.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #821 on: October 30, 2014, 11:22:40 AM »

AT&T girl for sure, hot as hell. Definitely proof that AT&T likes to throw money around.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #822 on: October 30, 2014, 12:44:25 PM »

It's happening folks!

Seems reasonable. This race may very well have the exact same result as 2010, only it is Gardner who gets the win.

Ummm then it's literally the opposite of the exact same result...
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #823 on: October 30, 2014, 02:41:47 PM »

Context:

I don't know what future he'll have after losing to Joni Ernst next week.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #824 on: October 30, 2014, 02:49:19 PM »

Context:

I don't know what future he'll have after losing to Joni Ernst next week.

Classic Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies