The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:52:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 89806 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: March 30, 2014, 09:42:10 PM »

J.J. isn't funny though. Doesn't make sense to name a goldmine after him.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

mods, pls ban Simfan from posting in this thread, thanks
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 01:53:54 PM »

This was pretty bad social justice warrior policy since as we know frats are the gayest things on the planet. Are SJWs endorsing homophobia? Discuss.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 12:28:11 AM »

I'm hoping to start recycling more of my trash in the near future, FTR.

What are the potential obstacles you may encounter on this admirable quest?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 11:48:58 PM »

I love that post. It's so bizarre at the beginning, and as you read it, you're kind of smiling at how strange it is that someone would list this out and pick these specific actors, and then you read the last name, Tom Vilsack, and suddenly he turns it up to 11 on the crazy scale and it's brilliant and you can't stop laughing. Bravo.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 02:04:02 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »

Of course Simfan fits the profile of an Enlightened player to a T.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 04:54:16 PM »

Harry I know about the whole standards of living, but it comes at the cost of freedom. See maybe our differing political views just don't jive with our views on what we consider freedom.

I believe in majority rules, in free trade, free enterprise, freedom of speech. What always made the United States a great country was that we were the opposite of the rest of the world.

While Hitler banned smoking and created vast totalitarian order in Europe, Americans were smoking cigarettes and drinkin' Tennessee whiskey.

While the Japanese and Germans had brutal concentration or death camps, the camp we had for Japanese Americans didn't include sick torture, abuse or extermination.

An Axis war leader once said, "I'd never want to invade the United States, because there would be a gun in the back of every soldier." The Jews didn't have weapons. Resistance groups failed. America was FOUNDED on a resistance victory against Britain.

We got rid of Europe here a long time ago for the specific purpose of not being Europe. Dare I say, that most Americans, even our leaders in the 1940s, thought more like ME than like you. By thinking like me, we won.

What if our WWII leaders thought like you? I don't believe victory could have been assured. That is why I'm such a pain in the butt about being against liberalism. I think it threatens us.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 10:07:47 AM »

My suggestion to Bushie:

1. Drop about sixty pounds, putting perhaps fifteen of it back on as (lean) muscle. You'll need it to re-invent your persona along the lines I'm recommending.

2. Throw out your entire wardrobe. Purchase the following items:

* Three white long-sleeve button ups.
* Three black dress slacks.
* A set of black leather suspenders, to be worn over the dress shirts.
* Black leather dress boots - buckled, not laced.
* A slightly oversized vest, to be worn open and unbuttoned.
* A black, spiked heavy metal leather wristband.

3. Drop your taste for country and western music and begin listening to a lot of krautrock, 70s funk, 90s industrial, and mid-era David Bowie. Watch arthouse films.

4. Grow out a - clean, undercut - ponytail.

5. Become a chain smoker.

6. Abandon your faith in a God who has abandoned you.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »

I presume that, given the father retains ownership over Allison, he will retain rights to her unless otherwise. It seems like Bushie has entered into an option-contract with Papa Bushie, which vests upon his completion of the list of demands, and Papa Allison will keep it open for an undisclosed amount of time.

I just wonder how long Bushie has to complete this list. Further, looking at this from a property viewpoint, I wonder if Papa Allison has the right to end the engagement should Bushie pop the question next week and then fail to complete the list of demands. I assume that Papa Allison has a right of reentry in Allison subject to the conveyance to Bushie since this sounds like he structured it as a fee simple subject to condition subsequent.

Until Bushie reveals the details on this contract, all we can do is speculate. 
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »

no, since he never said that the roomie was articulate.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 03:51:08 PM »

You don't need to interpret everything as a personal insult, y'know? Wink
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 12:44:31 AM »

Didn't Bobby Jindal perform an exorcism?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2014, 06:45:29 PM »

Really dude?  I've been pleading with you to try mango to get a healthy snack into your food repertoire and you ignore me but the first recommendation of Fuddbuckers and you're all over it!?

C'mon man...

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 09:08:37 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »

Is he though? I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely serious.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »

But he's dead now, so everything worked out in the end.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2014, 11:13:13 PM by ℒief »

So did Bushie end up going on that long drive with Papa Bushie?

No I think he stayed home?? Mama and Papa went on the drive together and decided during the drive to un-invite him from the trip to Kansas City?? Not entirely clear.

Yes, a long drive, where they've decided to un-invite him permanently.

RIP Bushie.

Mama bakes him a chocolate cake to give him a Grade 11, puts him to bed with plenty of Tylenol PM, and then Papa comes in with the pillow to make it quick.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 09:08:55 PM »

What is the friggin deal with the call centers!?  Is this really the only thing anybody can do for temporary work in Oklahoma!?  Go work at [Inks]ing Braum's or something!  Hold a sign outside the car dealership!  Anything! 

A Yankee like you just doesn't understand the ways down here. Over a hundred years ago, honest, hardworking people settled the land. They fought famine and harsh weather and Indian raids. They called it Oklahoma. And with their hands - their calloused, strong hands - and a lot of grit and determination, they built call centers. Call centers, far as the eye can see. Glorious call centers from the Ozarks in the east to the plains in the west! This was their life, their pride, their legacy. And today, the next generation takes up the torch and continues the work of their forefathers. Answering phones, putting people on hold, assigning client ID numbers, escalating and resolving disputes, forwarding cases to the corporate office.

They may be humble people. They may not speak with your fancy Yankee accent and have your fancy Yankee ways. But without them, we'd never be able to understand why we got billed twice for our satellite TV this month, or why the direct debit for our gym membership hasn't posted to our bank account. Maybe you just don't understand, Hockey. Maybe you'll never understand.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »

haha, subtle but hilarious.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 02:35:40 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 01:16:34 AM »

I wish the topic title wasn't sexually charged.

pretty good material for those with overlapping MILF and medical fetish.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 01:31:36 PM »

Terrific gallows humor as we are forced to wish farewell to beloved Senator Mark Udall Sad

Hispanics were 13%, yet there is no way in hell they are going to be less than 23% of the electorate.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies