The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:02:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 89866 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 18, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »
« edited: April 18, 2014, 01:50:37 PM by HockeyDude »

Literal LOL right here.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 08:44:30 PM »

While searching for some election simulation game that Snowstalker posted in the Off-Topic board, I unearthed this long-lost gem:

Wow, you people all have no taste. The prevailing preference on this forum seems to be of gringos.

While you're furiously masturbating to this specimen, I'd like to talk some sense into you. White girls are boring. Let's get that out of the way. Pale skin and a lack of interbreeding leads to a population of plains; a creature like the one above, only about 100 pounds heavier, is probably the ideal for most of the sheltered basement-dwelling whites here. At most, you might be into even paler Japanese; maybe tentacle rape is your idea of "foreign".

However, though you may not realize it due to your lack of contact with the outside world, not all women are pale WASPs. You are all missing out on a world of diversity. In fact, ethnic women are consistently superior; instead of a crop of pale skinny butterfaces and pale fat butterfaces, greater interbreeding and genetic diversity in these groups, especially Latin Americans and some Mediterranean peoples.

Women here are more likely to be what you should be looking for; a curvy (but not fat from American foods) physique, wide hips, and a firm rump. The stick-thin and lily-white types are quite the opposite of the healthy, seductive woman we should pursue. We are supposed to prefer women with large, firm breasts and round hindquarters, gentlemen; it is our mind telling us that she is more fit for birthing and raising offspring who are healthier and will surely be more attractive than what you father with Jane Schluben from Dayton, Ohio. Of course, the lack of ethnic men here, and probably the large presence of similarly pale Anglos, dictates that you will likely not succeed in courting the finer specimens of the human female.

I still haven't found the game.

Snowy has always been and will continue to be an Atlas gem. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:21:11 PM »

Ah, I remember that one. I believe I was doing an affectionate parody of opebo.

Makes sense.  Our Dear Opie was always reminding us of the vast treasures of all shapes and forms beyond the confines of The Bad Place.

RIP : (
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »

I just can't imagine people not liking basic things like fruits and vegetables. He literally only likes burgers, red meat, carbs and sugar.

the four oklahoma food groups
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »

Lief has been on quite a roll lately.

RIP DIET.

Now that we're done with yet another diet storyline, it's time that Bushie find himself a new romantic interest. Alternatively, I would also accept a Halloween storyline (though I'm not sure if that holiday is legal in Oklahoma?).

Guillotine is historically the correct way to kill the rich and other assorted class enemies, you see.

Using it on a working class man or woman is in very poor taste for that reason.

Wonderful news! Toomey better get his supple little bum ready, because I'm predicting a thorough spanking here.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »

A great one from Uncle Angus.

Actually, I though he accused us of seeing him as "less than normal society."  I see him mainly as an attention whore, which around here is normal society.

Of course, he does take whoring to the next level.  With most folks it's just "By the way, I'm gay, please take a moment to respond to my gay poll" or "hey guys, I'm taking time off the forum because I'm suicidally depressed, please discuss with maps" or "hey guys, I got a lap dance from a stripper who goes to my hipster church; has this every happened to any of you?" rather than a detailed description of every meal and every interpersonal interaction each and every day. 

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 11:09:30 PM »

WillipsBrighton, say something a rapist wouldn't say. Not to prove anything. Just to help my peace of mind about sharing a forum with you. Please. Anything.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 11:50:06 AM »

We'd need to get more diagnoses for his other conditions he probably has.

Really, it's a miracle his parents even got him diagnosed for Tourette's and not just assumed he was possessed by the devil. But it is strange that despite this diagnosis, he still feels a stigma about seeing if he has OTHER psychiatric disabilities.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »

I stumbled on this election day comedy gold browsing Who's Online

I look around my neighborhood, and see business closing.  They were opened under G W Bush. 

A friend of mine, a local pastor, who had some rental properties, declared bankruptcy. 

My neighbor, a dress maker, who does beautiful work, had trouble making ends meet and then had to go on welfare; she's not stupid and had me download how to do a business plan once.  That hurt me because I use to be a welfare caseworker, and I hated the thought of this good, decent, honest, woman having to sit there and be interviewed, and even unintentionally, be humiliated like that.

With that, for the first time in two decades, I got off by butt and did some work for Romney, because Obama obviously wasn't helping.  Obama has made it worse.

For the record, my neighborhood is about 95% African American, and the people I mentioned are as well. 

It really makes one wonder, who is better at waxing poetic about the good times of GOP rule, Naso or JJ?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 01:14:43 PM »

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 08:31:19 AM »

Context absolutely necessary.  I really hope he did that on purpose.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies