The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:27:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 89901 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:19:15 PM »
« edited: August 05, 2014, 11:00:33 AM by Snowstalker »

Since the last one passed the 2K mark.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 09:15:11 PM »

I do believe many lesbians are predatory and angry at their fathers and society and as a result try to seduce straight women, as a way of getting revenge against society's males.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:39:15 PM »

End yourself.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:29 PM »

Guntaker has it ever occurred to you that you have no sense of humour
Well, it's probably because I watch more British Comedy over American Comedy (Ricky Gervais, QI, Mock the Week, etc), and I just don't get a lot of American humor, which usually revolves around poop jokes, fart jokes and generally more vulgar and blatant humor.

I call BS on the Brit!

I thought it was firmly established that Guntaker is a Yank?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:28:54 PM »

NYE, you have 24 hours to document to me that the images you used are in the public domain (there is no "fair use" exception when it comes to "poaching" images). If you don't, this thread will be deleted, and I will ask you not to do this again. The owner of this site wants us to not engage in copyright infringement. He made that very clear in the Cave - and it is his call, and his alone. It cannot be debated - just enforced. Thank you.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:39:48 PM »

Please, Peter, Afleich, would it be possible to give death points to Snowstalker when he's being a pro Russian sage, thanks. Maybe he will finally be muted.

I will now report every Snowstalker's posts when he will be disgusting with the Ukrainians.

Why do so many people on this forums have this perception that disagreeing with them is somehow or should be an infractable/banable offense? I mean it's bad enough how many people practically have the entire forum on ignore spare a few people who agree with them on everything.
I have never reported a post, but I will do right now. Simply because I believe some disgusting posts towards Ukrainians, people who suffer from this folk of alcoholic homophobes, shouldn't be the victimes of the sage-master Putin lover.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 06:41:30 AM »

Opening up is how the whole fiasco started.

Sometimes the easy joke needs to be made.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »

I think this poll is another outlier, and this race is still a toss-up. Ed FitzGerald is a brilliant candidate. He has shown by being the mayor of my city, the Cuyahoga County Executive, and the best-looking politician in the country, that he can win this race and that he cares about the people, unlike the people who are looking out for their own interests. However, John KaSick and Jon Husted's racist voter suppression tactics have shown that in reality, Republicans are desperate to win this race.

I will be waiting for a reliable pollster like PPP or Rasmussen to poll this race before trusting Kasichpiac. It is clear that Quinnipiac's pro-Kasich bias is skewing these numbers In addition to the sketchy numbers, voter registration does not add up, saying that this poll is 29-29 Democratic. They clearly should have been sampled more Democrats, and it shows that FitzGerald is a perfect candidate for the job.. In a reality, if this poll was real, Kasich only leads by 45-40, which puts FitzGerald in a perfect place to take the Governorship. Once people learn about Republicans' assault on blacks, women, and gays, and that FitzGerald will #KeepOhioStrong, they are doomed.

Brilliant.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »

NewYorkExpress is somehow both a spambot and severely mentally ill.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »

A World Cup this year? The last was recent, wasn't it?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 08:00:24 PM »

Windhoek, Namibia

Namibian Elections set new turnout record

Welcome, I'm Riz Lateef, and we have up-to the minute results on the major International Election tonight, the Presidency of Namibia, where the incumbent Hifkepuyne Pohmaba is currently term-limited. With many serious candidates the race was long and winding, but Namibia has benefited it seems, as turnout of eligible voters has hit a new high, with a preliminary tally of 82% of those eligible to vote turning out to do so. At this time we project that the Foreign Affairs Minister of Namibia, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaiwatah will squeak out a narrow victory in the Presidential race.

Namibia President 100% Reporting

Foreign Minister Netumbo Nandi-Ndaiwatah 23%

Prime Minister Hage Geingob 21%

Windhoek Mayor Agnes Kafula 16%

Justice Minister Utoni Nujoma 12%

Walvis Bay Mayor Uilika Nambahu 11%

Retired Lieutenant General, and former ambassador to Zambia, Martin Shalli 10%

Former Cabinet Member Ben Amathila 5%
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »

Ah, I remember that one. I believe I was doing an affectionate parody of opebo.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 06:35:59 AM »

I'm proud of my description of the sunglasses, which I started writing before the last reply went up, so I'm going to reproduce it:

'A college student in some awful discipline who aspires to be a corporate stooge but can't shake the undefinable feeling that there's something more to life, something cooler.'
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »

Left-wingers have a long history of committing political atrocities that have resulted in the deaths of thousands to millions; from the Reign of Terror all the way up to the Cambodian Genocide.

You'll never hear about that from the left-wing, globalist mass media; though. Instead, they use a handful of isolated incidents (many of which have a high possibility of being false flag attacks) to make the claim that ''all right-wingers are potential terrorists'' while at the same time pretending that left-wingers never commit violent acts themselves.

Before you hit me with the usual response that I'm a crazy, extreme right-wing conspiracy theorist who needs to take his meds; take a look at Hal Turner. He's proof that the feds do, in fact, set people up to play the role of their political opponents and act aggressively so they can justify making moves against them. They even encouraged him to use violent rhetoric.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_Informant
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »

brah

Race/ethnicity: White (Scots-Irish)
Religion: Protestant/Methodist
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120
Where you were born: NC Piedmont
Political figure you most admire: Huey Long or Helen Keller (most definitely no one prominent today or in the past 35-40 years)
Favorite President: Andrew Jackson
Political Orientation: Vehemently opposed to both bankster parties - including "independent" politicians who caucus with said parties (e.g., Sanders); even reluctant toward minor parties - including Greens - who still perpetuate the myth that taxes "pay" for spending. Non-negotiable policies: permanent WPA to guarantee full employment, Medicare for All, federally capitalized state banks, bailout underwater homeowners, dissolve the TBTF banks because "regulating" them is kabuki and a fool's errand (clue stick: regulatory capture), Congress selected by lottery (makes campaign finance reform(TM) moot), and dissolve the Fed/return the power "to coin money and regulate the value thereof" to Congress (per Article I, Section 8, Clause 5). Especially furious for being sucked into the Dem veal pin for so long, as they are able to get away with more egregious upward wealth transfer and imperialism than their Repub "opponents" could ever get away with, meanwhile using identity "politics" are their carte blanche. TL;DR: Big-spending, limited power, public purpose government (why people try to collapse these three dimensions into one "left"-"right" axis is beyond me...)
Favorite Musician(s): George Strait, Eric Church, Josh Turner, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Alabama, Dwight Yoakam, Alan Jackson, Zac Brown Band, Kacey Musgraves, Lee Brice, ... , almost anything country!
Favorite Sports teams: UNC Tar Heels, FL Gators, ATL Braves, STL Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Nola Saints
Favorite Books (non-fiction):
 - Debt: The First 5,000 Years
 - The Trouble with Diversity: How We Learned to Love Identity and Ignore Inequality
 - Seven Deadly Innocent Frauds of Economic Policy
 - Understanding Modern Money: The Key to Full Employment and Price Stability
 - Econned
Favorite Books (fiction):
 - The Grapes of Wrath
 - Animal Farm
Favorite Shows: King of the Hill; Walker, Texas Ranger; 30 Rock; Strangers with Candy; It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Favorite Movies: Syriana, Fargo, Into the Wild
News Source:
 - nakedcapitalism.com
 - wolfstreet.com
 - ZeroHedge (despite the goldbugs, and Paul-bots, good exposure of QE, ZIRP, absolution of bankster crimes, and unemployment)
 - any reporting from Matt Taibbi
Other interests: Economics (modern monetary theory), fitness, sports, mathematics, geography, architecture, music
Favorite person on Atlas: idk
Least Favorite person on Atlas: idk
Favorite color: red
Do you live by yourself: no
Do you have any siblings? yes
Relationship status? open relationship
What year did you join Atlas? 2004
Do you have any nieces, nephews? no
Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex? yes
If you could pick your own nationality, what nationality would you pick? Spanish, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, or Cuban
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 06:00:12 PM »

Worst of all Snowstalker is not a literal baby, his ability to post on an Internet forum proves that he is not an infant.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 09:12:18 AM »

Send your child to college? Go for a trip? Have a year-long weekend? Or maybe pay this money to have a Mexican guy living in your house?
If my last suggestion is confusing, you probably know nothing about our President’s new reform. He decided to amnesty almost 12 million illegal immigrants who already live in the USA now. This reform is going to cost the state budget about $6 trillion so if you split this amount among all American taxpayers you get $41670 per person. Who needs a new BMW 4 when you can help a local drug-dealer gain American citizenship? 20,3% of inmates are Hispanic, as well as 50% of gang members. And today every second newborn is a child of immigrants.
Democrats will have 12 million of new voters in 2016, but what will we have?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:55:25 PM »

I identify with the gender assigned to me at birth and I am sexually attracted to the other sex. Yes, feminists hate me.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 10:22:17 AM »

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 05:46:32 PM »

The thing that stops bad is good.  Some lefties make fun of me because they think it's too simple, and it is, but it's also correct.  What stopped the Nazis?  Good people in good nations standing up, some even when they didn't have to, to fight, often far from home, sometimes in their own front yard.  Sure, sometimes bad is stopped by their own incompetence, but that usually takes a lot more time and suffering (see the Soviet Union, N.Korea, many others).  Sometimes even bad stops bad (again, the Soviets), but usually working with the good.

For a current example, if Putin keeps being a douche and nobody in the EU or NATO stands up to him, he'll keep doing it.  Sure sometimes it's confusing, as in Syria.  And there have been countless times when good people didn't stand up (Rwanda, Congo, others) and horrible tragedies happened.  Other times we stand up, get punched in the nose and sit back down (Somalia in the 90s).  Sometimes the bad isn't even a person or group of people, it's Ebola or AIDS or famine, but it's usually people.  People suck.  People also rock.  Sometimes the same funking person 5 minutes apart.

Ok, it's not really that simple, but it is the truth, at least as I see it.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 12:24:11 PM »

A liberal former President of Atlasia was guest lecturing a class on Charles Darwin, known evolution advocate.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Darwin and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, bipartisan but Moderate Labor Governor who had served 1500 terms in the Althing and fully supported all decisions made by the Labor politburo stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock"?

The arrogant former President smirked quite heathenly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be Most Serene Squirrel by now.”

The former president was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Economist. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal satanist tears.

The students applauded and all registered for Labor in the Midwast that day and accepted LeBron FitzGerald as their lord and savior. An squirrel named “#KeepingTheMidwestStrong ” flew into the room and perched atop the Atlasian Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The lyrics to I Came To Play were read several times, and Windjammer himself showed up and enacted a $1.9 trillion dollar tolerance education program throughout the land.

The former president lost his Senate seat and degregistered the next day. He died of marijuana and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 06:25:26 PM »

I'm guessing you have 300 confirmed kills and you're the top sniper in the US armed forces too?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 05:36:31 PM »

Congrats, Joe. This Institute is complete.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies