Opinion of Mariah Carey
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:58:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Mariah Carey
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Mariah Carey
Freedom Person / Freedom Singer

Freedom Person / Horrible Singer

Horrible Person / Freedom Singer

Horrible Person / Horrible Singer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Opinion of Mariah Carey  (Read 405 times)
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2014, 12:29:33 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbGGE9C8ql0
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 02:59:39 AM »

Well looking at the whole picture she's a mega HP. When she was younger she was more humble and plainer but once she divorced her first husband in the mid 90's she completely changed. Now she's nothing but a drama queen who has let fame go to her head and she has an over-valued opinion of herself. She's good but nowhere near the all time best.  Plus her diva episodes are ridiculous and makes her look stupid.

But in her defense she's gorgeous (always has been,) and is one of the sexiest women ever imo. Killer body and had one of the best breast implant surgeries a woman can have. If I was a woman and wanted to have that surgery I would try to model her's as much as I could.

If she would ever get off her "diva" routine and be more humble and less annoying she would be relevant again. Plus - points for how she treated Nick Cannon.

solarstorm
solarstorm2012
United States
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 09:12:22 PM »

Well looking at the whole picture she's a mega HP. When she was younger she was more humble and plainer but once she divorced her first husband in the mid 90's she completely changed. Now she's nothing but a drama queen who has let fame go to her head and she has an over-valued opinion of herself. She's good but nowhere near the all time best.  Plus her diva episodes are ridiculous and makes her look stupid.

But in her defense she's gorgeous (always has been,) and is one of the sexiest women ever imo. Killer body and had one of the best breast implant surgeries a woman can have. If I was a woman and wanted to have that surgery I would try to model her's as much as I could.

If she would ever get off her "diva" routine and be more humble and less annoying she would be relevant again. Plus - points for how she treated Nick Cannon.

I absolutely second that.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 06:58:53 AM »

Hot HP
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 03:59:39 PM »

What? She had one of the best voices on the planet in her heyday, and some great songs. I don't care what anyone says, the '90s Mariah will always be the real Mariah.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 08:43:33 PM »

Round muscular butt, nice rack, beautiful voice.  Becoming a little chunky in her middle age years.

I can't seriously vote in the poll though, because she's lacking in the area of cognitive development and therefore she's not really equipped to be either a freedom fighter or a horrible person.  
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies