DanielX Radio Ad If you like senselessness, see this.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:13:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DanielX Radio Ad If you like senselessness, see this.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: DanielX Radio Ad If you like senselessness, see this.  (Read 2295 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2005, 08:01:17 PM »

"Ladies, Gentlemen, and those classified as 'other', here me out. Gabu's last tb ad made no sense. Therefore, in response, I will, in this radio ad, make no sense,  from when  'starting now' is announced and ending when the 'senselessness ended' part is announced. Starting now:

Rick Santorum is watching a grapefruit roll down the Tabernacle.

Gabu, with his eyes glued to the screen, watched in dismay as chocolate chip cupcakes were washed away by the tide.

Bob Dole takes green, repeat, green, pills.

See spot run over the lazy dog in his Hyundai.

DanielX is throwing potato chips at hungry peanut hordes.

Go to PA 13 and see Bob Taft throw dishes on top of Mary Landrieu's choir, sending hordes of Gray Davis fans running for Tylenol.

Therde is agrowning eivideence thlat Axsprfin affoectrs consceentrnaation int eapes. Hintx, hintx.

A Senator is bored, because there are no wild turkey cards in a deck of eights.

NixonNow watched in horror as his upper spleen was defaced by a winged egret, allowing King to watch television without a lancet over his bookcase.

Senselessness ended.  Remember folks, vote DanielX for Senate, at least if you are in district 5.

Paid for, rather stingily, by DanielX for Senate. "
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 08:44:13 PM »

OMFG, STFU!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 08:54:03 PM »

Gabu, with his eyes glued to the screen, watched in dismay as chocolate chip cupcakes were washed away by the tide.

*sobs* They were so helpless and tasty!
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 10:46:04 PM »

Aren't you happy that you can watch TV now without a lancet over your bookcase?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 10:47:55 PM »

Aren't you happy that you can watch TV now without a lancet over your bookcase?

I liked the lancet, it added some style to the room.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 10:39:41 AM »

Well this ad certainly has the Kubrick-fan votes wrapped up.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 10:40:56 AM »

Well, that made absolutely no sense. It's complicated, I guess. The latte intellectual in me therefore supports Daniel X. Wink
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 12:38:47 PM »

I'm suprised nobody got the 'hintx' yet.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 02:40:21 PM »

OMGosh! DanialX ran over a dog in order to produce one of his commercials! ANIMAL ABUSE! Tongue
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 06:05:20 PM »

OMGosh! DanialX ran over a dog in order to produce one of his commercials! ANIMAL ABUSE! Tongue

Um, this was a radio commercial, and my comments had no bearing on reality.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 06:08:30 PM »

You mean the lancet is still on my bookcase? Cheesy
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 06:09:54 PM »

Oh?  What other parts of your campaign have no bearing on reality? Cheesy
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 06:18:55 PM »

To Gabu:  What is your stance on water taxes?

To DanielX:  What is your stance on the role of fern plants in the sex industry?

Both of you will get the chance for rebuttal on each of the questions.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »

Well, water taxes are definitely taxes that are placed on water.  I think we all can agree that water will be taxed if we have water taxes.  It's clear to see that my position is that taxing water is a water tax and therefore is a tax on water, which is a taxing undertaking that perhaps should be watered down.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 06:26:51 PM »

To DanielX:  What is your stance on the role of fern plants in the sex industry?

In my opinion, if a fern wants to be involved in the sex industry, it has every right to do so, as long as there are no underage ferns involved.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 06:31:38 PM »

In my opinion, if a fern wants to be involved in the sex industry, it has every right to do so, as long as there are no underage ferns involved.

To DanielX:  What should be the age of consent for a fern?
To Gabu:  Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 06:33:11 PM »

What if it's jfern?
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 06:33:35 PM »

Well, water taxes are definitely taxes that are placed on water.  I think we all can agree that water will be taxed if we have water taxes.  It's clear to see that my position is that taxing water is a water tax and therefore is a tax on water, which is a taxing undertaking that perhaps should be watered down.

My rebuttal:

Are water taxes placed on water, over water, or in water? If the taxes are placed in water, then they will quite obviously get wet. A wet tax is a tax on alcohol - a sin tax, in effect. Improper syntax is a bad thing, if you're into UNIX. which, by the way, is kind of sick - I mean, what kind of bizzaro is into eunuchs? Probably a Sultan or something.

And if the tax is on water, then you've got the same problem, and due to gravity, a tax over water is likely to be in the same situation before long. So we must make sure the sin tax is very much improper, or else we will be catering to perverted Arab royals.

Personally, i would just get rid of the water tax. Free the water!!!
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 06:36:33 PM »

What if it's jfern?

He has a right to be used in the sex industry as well. Preferably as a deputy assistant used condom collector.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 06:38:22 PM »

To DanielX:  What should be the age of consent for a fern?

I think it's a regional rights issue. That said, 16 leaves seems reasonable to me.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2005, 06:39:43 PM »

My rebuttal:

Are water taxes placed on water, over water, or in water? If the taxes are placed in water, then they will quite obviously get wet. A wet tax is a tax on alcohol - a sin tax, in effect. Improper syntax is a bad thing, if you're into UNIX. which, by the way, is kind of sick - I mean, what kind of bizzaro is into eunuchs? Probably a Sultan or something.

And if the tax is on water, then you've got the same problem, and due to gravity, a tax over water is likely to be in the same situation before long. So we must make sure the sin tax is very much improper, or else we will be catering to perverted Arab royals.

Clearly, the tax is either on, in, or under the water, and if it is, then it is a water tax that is a tax on water that taxes water and therefore the water is taxed, because of a taxing tax on watery substances that taxes money on, in, or under water, which is not unlike other forms of taxes only those are not on taxes and this is and therefore is like UNIX because UNIX likes to be very taxing.

To Gabu: Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers?
[/quote

Not eating too much in the first place.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2005, 06:44:48 PM by King »

To DanielX:  How big do you prefer your fern leaves? Do you use Scotts or Miracle Gro for your potting soil?
To Gabu:  Why do you give such conversation ending answers?  Do you prefer CD-Rs or CD-RWs for burning CDs?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 06:43:49 PM »

To Gabu:  Why do you give such conversation ending answers?  Do you prefer CD-Rs or CD-RWs for burning CDs?

CD-Rs, because I clearly never make a mistake. Smiley
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 06:45:15 PM »

My rebuttal:

Clearly, the tax is either on, in, or under the water, and if it is, then it is a water tax that is a tax on water that taxes water and therefore the water is taxed, because of a taxing tax on watery substances that taxes money on, in, or under water, which is not unlike other forms of taxes only those are not on taxes and this is and therefore is like UNIX because UNIX likes to be very taxing.

I am sorry, but a tax on water is clearly a tax on wetness, as water is very clearly wet. A wet tax is a tax on alcohol. Yet a water tax is a wet tax is an alcohol tax. Therefore, it stands to reason that a tax on water is a tax on alcohol. Which can be interpereted to mean that water is alcohol. But try telling a drunk  eunuch that!

To Gabu: Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers?

Not eating too much in the first place.

No, the answer is ignoring all dietary books and eating what you want, and being responsible for it and either accepting your weight gain or burning off the weight yourself.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 06:45:48 PM »

To Gabu:  What is your response to critics who say burning is abusive to CDs?  Are you an advocate for it?  ARE YOU A CD ABUSER?!!?!?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies