Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:22:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN  (Read 18000 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2014, 01:09:38 PM »

Thanks, Mr Vice President-appoint Wink
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2014, 04:53:06 PM »

Congratulations, Senator!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2014, 12:42:28 AM »

Thank you for the endorsement!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2014, 05:23:58 AM »

The earthquake in Napa Valley and its surroundings a few days ago was a crippling blow to our beautiful region. Futures were destroyed, our economy was severly disabled. Yet once again, the people of our great People's Region worked together to help where help was and is needed. My dear colleague, Governor Varavour, was there to tackle what could be tackled, Secretary Hagrid and our President, DemPGH, did what could be done to give relief to this area. I myself have been to Napa and Sonoma Valley, I myself have introduced a bill in the Senate that would immediately give the area the help it needs, and especially target uninsured damages. Furthermore, I will intrdouce a second bill, that will prohibit private insurers from withdrawing plans and denying people what they paid for, because of this earthquake. When everyone works together and does one's thing, then we can truly change things for the better.

Regional Senator of the People's Region of the Pacific Cranberry's schedule, Week 36 2014:
September 1st to September 7th - Focusing on Northern California!

September 1 - Speech in Napa, CA
September 2 - Helping reconstruction efforts in Napa, CA and Vallejo, CA
September 3 - Meeting with Regional DoIA officials
September 4 - 6 - Senate business
September 7 - Visit of Napa, CA
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2014, 09:59:20 AM »

Senator of the People's Region - Election Campaign

Official kick-off of my campaign for Senator of the People's Region. I have proudly served the People's Region in many offices, have always been an active voice in the region, and am now seeking an election to the Senatorial office in my own right.
Ask me questions!

Town Hall
/w Senator of the People's Region Cranberry
September 8 - 15
Portland, OR

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2014, 09:59:36 AM »
« Edited: September 22, 2014, 10:44:30 AM by Senator Cranberry »

Town Hall
w/ Senator of The People's Region Cranberry
September 22 - 29
Vancouver, BC

Continuing this, please ask questions if you feel so!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:28 AM »

The People's Senator for The People's Region! Glorious, keep up the fascinating work representing us in Nyman. There is no one more qualified to stand with The People then you have been.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2014, 12:44:32 PM »

It's important for us to remember, amidst all this chaos, that Cranberry is still running for another term as our Senator. While his rise to Presidency is unparalleled in (at least recent) Atlasian history (I think you were last elected to the Legislative Council!), and he has done much already to bring this country back to stability, order, and goodness, I, at least, look forward to his return as our Senator!

I hope all Pacificans will join me in enthusiastically endorsing President Cranberry's campaign for Senate. Indeed, let us show that we support him so stalwartly, so unequivocally, that he would not be burdened with having to campaign for re-election while leading our nation- for he would know that we stand by him!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »

Thank you for your very kind words, Governor, your support is duly noted and very appreciated! Indeed I was last elected Governor in a Special Election back in July; but that is not really of matter. It so quite unbelievable for me myself that I am now President, but it becomes better through all the support I have experienced from you all!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2014, 09:49:09 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

With great joy I can inform you that former President Duke will serve alongside me as Vice President, while Mr GAworth, currently Midwest Legislator, will take the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs.
However, Atlasia is still in need of a SoEA. Every Atlasian that is interested in the position, please do not hesitate and contact me!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

Mr X will conduct negotiations with the Ganonsyoni secessionists around Mr. Alfred F Jones and Pope Kalwejt. He is expected to depart for Rochester in the near future, and we can only wish him the best of luck in his endeavours.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »

A Person is a great fit for the position of SoEA, and he will surely be a skilled diplomat when it will come to representing Atlasia on the international parquet!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »

thanks for the nomination and the kind words Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2014, 03:13:37 PM »

Thanks for the nomination, pal. The People have returned to the White House!
GAworth
United States

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2014, 05:59:43 PM »

Thank you for your confidence Mr. President.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2014, 07:42:10 PM »

Cranby, why aren't you running for a real term? I think you'd be a nice legitimately-elected President.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2014, 08:03:44 PM »

Cranby, why aren't you running for a real term? I think you'd be a nice legitimately-elected President.

Honestly, I'd much prefer a full-term President Cranberry to any of the current candidates, but sadly I doubt it will happen Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2014, 10:08:10 AM »

I'm not being given any job?

You go to hell and die.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2014, 10:08:54 AM »

I could always appoint you Pope of Atlasia, for all eternity?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2014, 10:16:58 AM »

Buffalo, New York:

It is with great joy that today, I can announce to the people of the Northeast Region and Atlasia at-large that we have finally found a compromise between the Government of Atlasia and the secessionist of Ganonsyoni. This area of Upstate New York, around Buffalo, Rochester and Utica is, together with the state of Vermont, to form an autonomous state of Ganonsyoni. This state will be part of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, but will maintain a level of autonomy determined by its citizens and the Federal and Regional Government.
The following days, a board of negotiators comprised of Mr Alfred, leader of the Ganonsyonian people; Governor Talleyrand, SGO Mr X and yours truly will issue the binding legal contracts to establish Ganonsyoni.
Now, we can really say that we have achieved with peace and talk that could not be achieved with violence and aggression. Together, we united as one peaceful people, have made our nation whole and proud again. Long live Atlasia!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2014, 07:33:03 PM »

Yeah, that. We're all cool now, except Cassius and Pingvin and those folks.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2014, 07:42:11 PM »

Buffalo, New York:

It is with great joy that today, I can announce to the people of the Northeast Region and Atlasia at-large that we have finally found a compromise between the Government of Atlasia and the secessionist of Ganonsyoni. This area of Upstate New York, around Buffalo, Rochester and Utica is, together with the state of Vermont, to form an autonomous state of Ganonsyoni. This state will be part of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, but will maintain a level of autonomy determined by its citizens and the Federal and Regional Government.
The following days, a board of negotiators comprised of Mr Alfred, leader of the Ganonsyonian people; Governor Talleyrand, SGO Mr X and yours truly will issue the binding legal contracts to establish Ganonsyoni.
Now, we can really say that we have achieved with peace and talk that could not be achieved with violence and aggression. Together, we united as one peaceful people, have made our nation whole and proud again. Long live Atlasia!

Huh
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »

Buffalo, New York:

Have you all lost your minds?  Why are you even tolerating a secessionist movement of any kind?

These secessionists should be dealt with to the full force and extent of the law, including expulsion from Atlasia. 

Why are you even considering the carving up of the Northeast region and granting any level of autonomy to a select part of the region?

The rest of us will not have this level of autonomy granted to us.  You should not be rewarding acts of insurrection and revolt against Atlasia by granting a form of autonomy.

This is not leadership.  This is caving in to secessionists and traitors.

If you cannot stand up for Atlasia, then resign from office.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2014, 09:07:46 PM »

I am disturbed by this decision Mr. President. I feel it sets a dangerous precedent.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2014, 09:25:01 PM »

Mr. President,

I must commend you on a most momentous decision in the history of peace and non-violence!  You have done the hard but right thing in this trying time.  I hope that as short as your presidency will be, you have earned your rightful place among the true greats who have occupied this office!

-Mechaman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies