7 Million people sign up for insurance plans via state/federal exchanges (!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:12:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  7 Million people sign up for insurance plans via state/federal exchanges (!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 7 Million people sign up for insurance plans via state/federal exchanges (!)  (Read 8555 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:13:03 AM »

Obamacare is working just fine, and the conservative prophets of doom are going to have to deal with it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:50:47 AM »

*yawn* bullsh*t right-wing spin... who cares? Obamacare is doing what it was designed to do. And what it was designed to do is exactly what America needs.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 01:41:55 PM »

*yawn* bullsh*t right-wing spin... who cares? Obamacare is doing what it was designed to do. And what it was designed to do is exactly what America needs.

Antonio, do you know authoritarian this sounds? "Exactly what America needs"... I mean, really?

Really? How so? I really don't get it. I thought the notion that the goal of a government is to provide for its people's needs would be widely accepted across ideological lines, even though we might disagree on what these needs are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies