Dartmouth Students Storm President's Offices, Seriousness of Demands Unclear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:42:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dartmouth Students Storm President's Offices, Seriousness of Demands Unclear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dartmouth Students Storm President's Offices, Seriousness of Demands Unclear  (Read 14028 times)
MalaspinaGold

« on: April 06, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »

This is what happens when the Ivy Leagues have artificial quotas on the number of Asians that can attend.

It's a California thing. My Asian friends were only deferred or denied from California universities, particularly Stanford and Berkley. They had no problem with acceptance from Ivy League schools.

I hope these Dartmouth kids are having fun.
Nice try. Berkeley does not utilize affirmative action. As for privates, it IS the free market after all.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2014, 08:11:50 PM by MalaspinaGold »

AggregateDemand: I do hope you realize that "peerless" at your school would probably be considered "average" here at mine.

Also, Yale rejected me. UChicago and Cornell wailtlisted me. Therefore they are antisemitic according to your logic.

Colleges really are that random, you must understand. One person at my school got Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, but not CalTech. Is CalTech all of a sudden racist against half asians/half whites? Of course not.

EDIT: And if you bothered to look up the statistics, you would find that Berkeley is 3% black, while California is 13% black...

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies