Does this forum have a tendency to feign outrage over trivial things? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:34:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Does this forum have a tendency to feign outrage over trivial things? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does this forum have a tendency to feign outrage over trivial things?  (Read 3360 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: April 12, 2014, 12:03:01 PM »

Pure, uncut irony.

In fairness, here's a good takedown of 538's recent Venezuela article.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 12:15:44 PM »

Your post has been reported to the moderator.  I should add that this is the second time (at least) you've crossed the line with comparing a completely trivial matter to the Nazis.  The last time you deleted the post and offered a predictably insincere apology (as seems to be your custom).  I swear you're like a B-movie version of BushOklahoma (I know at some level you are probably proud to be called that, but that's only because your world revolves around how a handful of forumites perceive you and your lack of any self-awareness causes you to warp any criticism into another reason not to change your behavior).  Class, welcome to Snowstalkering 101:

Step 1. *Does something obnoxious, stupid, bigoted, etc* in a desperate and incredibly obvious plea for attention and/or a pat on the head from Lief and friends.

Step 2. Someone calls you out on it, often insulting you in the process. 

Step 3.  Make an insincere, completely bull-s[Inks] "apology"/announcement about taking time off (i.e. a couple of days)/promise to never do it again/etc.

Step 4. Convince yourself that people really find you and your schtick endearing in a derpy sort of way (in fact pretty much everyone was sick of it quite some time ago).

Step 5. Ignore any advice or constructive criticism.

Step 6. Start over again at step one with the slightest of variations and a tweaked "persona" (even though your true Snowstalkering persona never changes).

Your test is on friday, but if you look over Snowstalker's latest posts; you shouldn't have much trouble with the material.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies