Current ticket predictions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:23:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current ticket predictions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current ticket predictions?  (Read 16882 times)
henster
YaBB God

« on: April 13, 2014, 01:30:49 PM »

Hillary needs a Governor someone outside of Washington I think Bullock is the perfect pick for her he's young and from an area she's weak in. Bennett is up in 2016 his seat would be a target for the GOP with or without him. By the time she picks him he'd be in the middle of running for re-election it'd be like July or August we'd have to find a whole other candidate it'd just be too disruptive.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 05:51:28 PM »

Ayotte would basically surrender her seat to Dems(Hassan) if she were to be the VP nominee. That's why I don't see her as a likely VP choice at all if her seat is key to balance of the Senate.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:40:40 PM »

I still have Walker/Martinez I don't know what this Pence fetish is all of the sudden but I also see a Clinton/Steve Bullock more likely as well. I think a Governor from the West suites Hillary best also an outsider I don't think it's good to be picking anyone from Congress right now.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 04:18:19 PM »

Clinton/Kaine v. Walker/Martinez

Still think Walker will be the nominee both Tea Partiers and establishment love him he can unite both factions unlike Jeb, Kasich, Paul etc. and has enacted conservative policies in a blue state like Wisconsin while winning there several times (2010, 2012, likely 2014). And Clinton goes for a swing state Senator like Kaine who's also fluent in Spanish although she could easily pick Warner but I don't because of concerns about his wealth along with hers.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:14:26 PM »

I think Republicans would be wise to stick a women on the ticket. They'd probably put  Ayotte, Haley, Martinez up there or pluck some random women from the House and there are plenty of them there.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 02:53:39 PM »

If Walker wins re-election he's running it doesn't matter how much he wins by every move he's making at this point is one for primary voters in '16. He has a very clear path to the nomination unlike Jeb, Christie, Cruz, & Paul he could sweep the Midwest states & elsewhere and lock up the nomination. I see him as the only candidate right now who could unite both factions because Jeb, Christie, Kasich, Cruz or Paul can't do that.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 10:19:36 PM »

Martinez's position of immigration reform would cause  issues among the base I'm sure of that and she also expanded Medicaid and called Obamacare the "law of the land". How do you the Tea Party would react to her being VP?
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 07:08:20 PM »

How many of you do not realize Castro is not even fluent in Spanish while Kaine is. He adds nothing to the ticket other than his ethnicity, Kaine locks down VA and he speaks Spanish no experience issues either. If your looking for a Latino then Xavier Becerra would be great, but stop this Castro nonsense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies