Current ticket predictions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:42:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current ticket predictions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current ticket predictions?  (Read 16831 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 23, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »

I know many like the Walker/Martinez combo and I think it's an excellent one. Pence and Walker are interchangeable but I don't see Pence running for prez in 2016.

Martinez is a good running mate for nearly all the prospective GOP'rs. If I got my modern dream ticket you'd

On the Dems side, I'm looking at Deval Patrick/Blue Dog Dem here. I don't  see Hillary and Warren running.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:28:16 PM »

The Dems picking Julian Castro for VP in 2016 would be IMO too soon. The Castros should be utilized to recruit more young people to the left like Rand Paul is for us on the right. I'd save Julian till 2024 if he's still a viable factor. I say that because the GOP will go 2 terms after Obama via Paul, Pence, Walker/Martinez.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »

Martinez's position of immigration reform would cause  issues among the base I'm sure of that and she also expanded Medicaid and called Obamacare the "law of the land". How do you the Tea Party would react to her being VP?

We may disagree with her but she's otherwise a solid governor and I wouldn't be surprised if she's on several Tea Partier short lists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies