Game of Thrones (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:46:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Game of Thrones (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 16113 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 15, 2014, 01:33:14 AM »

Good episode. It seemed like Oberyn Martell and Loras Tyrell were in on it for sure. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Olenna, Margaery and others were in on it as well.

I suspect The Rothschilds had a hand in it too. Yep, it was definitely The Rothschilds.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:55:40 AM »

Yeah, I don't really get how this "ruins" the Jaime character though (as many people seem to be complaining about this). He was always a interesting, complicated and hypocritical character.  Everybody seems to be upset because they can't get behind him as a "good guy" now. Umm, he threw a 10-year-old child out of a window, he was never going to be a good guy.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:45:53 PM »

That was great!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »

So is The Hound definitely done for?

Also it looks like they're turning The Mountain into some kind of Frankenstein's Monster (which I guess is a pretty big change from the books).

Also, I loved the skeleton warriors. Very Harryhausen.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 07:30:35 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2014, 01:15:17 AM by Eraserhead »

The Hound/Brienne fight was one of the best duels I've ever seen in any TV show or film.

Ugh.  Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.  Go away.  That scene was the worst.  And there was such whiplash, because the scene with the Hound was so excellent afterwards.

Ummm what was wrong with it? It was a great fight scene.

Yeah seriously. It was actually a much better fight overall than the much hyped the Oberyn/Mountain fight, which was pretty unremarkable minus the epic ending.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:27 PM »

Yeah, I did end up reading the big spoiler regarding a character that's supposed to have returned by now and honestly I hope it never happens. Maybe it works in the context of the books but it just sounds so lame to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies