WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:16:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16  (Read 2108 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 18, 2014, 02:08:17 PM »

Ugh, I feel so bad for WV.  Trapped by a decrepit, corrupt, declining industry and their hack politicians.  About their only hope was for another Sen Byrd.  I guess their second best hope is a long population decline.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »

Ugh, I feel so bad for WV.  Trapped by a decrepit, corrupt, declining industry and their hack politicians.  About their only hope was for another Sen Byrd.  I guess their second best hope is a long population decline.
I dunno, Goodwin's cool, hopefully he runs in 2016.

I think his brother or cousin is the US Attorney in Charleston, read the WV papers for a couple of days and you'd think he's putting half the state away for corruption.  Bankers for embezzlement, arson insurance schemes, of course a bunch of rural county elected officials, plus drugs, drugs and more drugs.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 01:04:50 PM »

Just a random aside--One of things Sen Byrd dragged into WV during his porkosaurus days was the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division which is in Clarksburg WV.  One of the things the CJIS handles is backgound checks for guns, so when Manchin or any WV Sen backs expanded backgound checks, they're, in part, backing more jobs for WV.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies