WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:36:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-Gov: Manchin could run in '16  (Read 2086 times)
Potatoe
Guntaker
United Kingdom

« on: April 18, 2014, 02:41:46 PM »

Ugh, I feel so bad for WV.  Trapped by a decrepit, corrupt, declining industry and their hack politicians.  About their only hope was for another Sen Byrd.  I guess their second best hope is a long population decline.
I dunno, Goodwin's cool, hopefully he runs in 2016.
Potatoe
Guntaker
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »

Ugh, I feel so bad for WV.  Trapped by a decrepit, corrupt, declining industry and their hack politicians.  About their only hope was for another Sen Byrd.  I guess their second best hope is a long population decline.
I dunno, Goodwin's cool, hopefully he runs in 2016.
Goodwin is still very young, but he was considered the most left wing member of the Senate during his tenure. I don't know what his future holds.

OT, but why do WV politicians always seem to have such hoity-toity names like Carte and Gaston and Jennings and Chapman? Especially considering the general population there seems more disposed to names like, say, Earl Ray.
Hell if I know, but I'd bloody love to be called Carte. (Even if it does make me sound like a bit of a posh twat)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies