KS: Sebelius considering run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:37:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KS: Sebelius considering run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Sebelius considering run  (Read 2576 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 16, 2014, 10:01:39 AM »

lol
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »

I hope she runs. She won't win (that for sure), but it's time for democrats to start running ON Obamacare (see: Mark Pryor) and not AGAINST it, even in republican states. Because those democrats will probably lose this year, but if they really think Obamacare is a success and Americans will like it sooner than later, supporting it now would help them for future races, don't you think?

Oh, and I want to see the Kansas Tea Party ranting about how bad Sebelius is, too (specially the Westboro Church members). There may even be some GOP Congressmen saying "nice" and "not-misogynist-at-all" things about Sebelius. That may help in other races.

Best to run her in 2018 after Brownback peaces it. You know, after people forget about Obamacare.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 01:00:25 PM »

I'd rather have our decent candidates run in years where they can win. Davis and Taylor are probably our best candidates for the job, and Sebelius in 2018 would be a great recruit for Kansas Democrats. I could see this becoming more competitive then than KS-Gov is now. We all know Kris Kobach is next in line.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »

She out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies