KS: Sebelius considering run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:11:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KS: Sebelius considering run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Sebelius considering run  (Read 2572 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:57:25 AM »

RIP any small chance the Dems ever had of winning that seat
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »

I suppose this seat could be vulnerable if Roberts losses his primary, but unlike Mississippi, there's no real chance of that happening, and even then, Sebelius is too toxic right now to have any sort of chance
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:49:05 AM »

If anyone thinks she's seriously considering a run, leave the Forum and politics now.

Since when is Roberts vulnerable? And why do they think running Sebelius will help the KS D's in any way?
Seriously, I don't think she will run.

Seriously, like I have said, I believe Roberts will win the primary. The tea party guy is so crazy, http://blogs.kansas.com/weblog/2014/03/the-doctors-hard-on-wolfs-x-ray-posting-jokes/
If he wins, (and that's likely), I'm sure the democrats would have an opening. But Sebelius won't probably run, but the actual democrat is relatively decent.

And PS Chairmansanchez: Missouri isn't a swing state, I didn't know you were a such dem hack Tongue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008#Close_states.2Fdistricts
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies