Favorite Pizza Chain
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Favorite Pizza Chain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: What is your favorite pizza chain?
Pizza Hut

Domino's

Papa John's

Little Caesar's

Papa Murphey's

Sbarro

CiCi's

Godfather's

Hungry Howie's

Pizza Pro

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Favorite Pizza Chain  (Read 7855 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 18, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »

Only using the ten largest ones, which is your favorite?

I've never heard of Papa Murphy's, Sbarro, or Pizza Pro. I've only heard of Godfather's because I rode the Cain Train in 2011.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 04:00:37 PM »

None (pizza elitist).

Being a Jerseyan gives you a different perspective on the food.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 04:06:19 PM »

None (pizza elitist).

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 04:32:20 PM »

In the ideal world, where I'm not plagued by financial, transportation, or time-related obstacles, it'd be Pizza Hut. However, with today's crazy and fast-paced way of doing things, and with one right down the street, I gotta got with Little Sleazer's and their five dollar Hot 'n' Nasty.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 04:32:29 PM »

Little Caesars, because I'm cheap.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »

Dominos
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 04:38:56 PM »

Chain pizza is chain pizza. It's all uniformly decent.

None (pizza elitist).

You're not from New Jersey.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 05:36:36 PM »

Only using the ten largest ones, which is your favorite?

I've never heard of Papa Murphy's, Sbarro, or Pizza Pro. I've only heard of Godfather's because I rode the Cain Train in 2011.

Have you never been in a low-end shopping mall in your life?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 05:45:05 PM »

Local pizzerias are great, usually.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 05:50:29 PM »

honestly, as far as takeout goes I like Cici's best of all with Domino's a close second. Papa John's screwed up by changing their dough and messing up my deliveries one too many times. I usually opt for my pizza to come from one of the local places around here, but sometimes a girl is just broke, ya know?
Rooney
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 05:53:38 PM »

I agree with this statement. Sometimes as a teacher I buy my kids pizza for lunch and I thank goodness there is a Little Caesars. My biggest gripe with them is that their recipe can cause some nasty acid reflex at times.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:52:52 PM »

I ordered there one time. Never again.

1. Pizza was cold.
2. The delivery man was talking only english (for USA posters, imagine than you order there and the delivery man says you the price of the pizza in Spanish, without being able to say it in English).
3. 12$ pizza. I had only 20$, I gave him 20$ and he fled with it as soon he touched the 20$, without giving me my change money.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 08:54:40 PM »

1. Pizza was cold.
2. The delivery man was talking only english (for USA posters, imagine than you order there and the delivery man says you the price of the pizza in Spanish, without being able to say it in English).
3. 12$ pizza. I had only 20$, I gave him 20$ and he fled with it as soon he touched the 20$, without giving me my change money.
Wow, that's awful. My family had a bad experience with Papa Johns a few years ago (Pizza was two hours late, the lady on the phone was rude). I guess it depends on each franchise.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »

Not a fan of Domino's or Pizza Hut and have never had the others.

Crust is my favourite of the big chains, but I generally get my pizza from local stores.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 09:12:46 PM »

Once in a while pizza is convient, and I definitely prefer a local Italian eatery kind of place for pizza, but of the chains? Meh. Pizza Hut's thin crust veggie pizza is probably the pick. I'll make a salad with straight balsamic vinegar. Avocados on the salad if I have any.

1. Pizza was cold.

Wow. That warrants a complaint, yes.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 09:25:52 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2014, 12:09:49 AM by MaxQue »

1. Pizza was cold.

I did and they said than the next pizza would be free, but I never called back, since I wasn't impressed by the taste (too much pepperoni, not enough cheese). I found a better place later (a local pizzeria at the (huge) slice).
Consciously Unconscious
Liberty Republican
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 10:03:14 PM »

Pizza Hut. 
Alien
Invader
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -6.09

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 11:48:22 PM »

Domino's is my favorite, with Papa John's as close second because of the pepperoncini.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 12:04:01 AM »

1. Pizza was cold.

I did and they said than the next pizza would be free, but I never called back, since I wasn't impressed by the taste (too much pepperoni, not enough cheese). I found a better place later (a local pizzeria at the (huge) slice).
[/quote]

Was this in Montreal or Val-d'Or? If the latter, what kind of place would hire a unilingual Anglo in Val-d'Or?

Anyways, I've only eaten at the first two, and I can't even remember what either are like. If we go with chain pizza, it would be Pizza Pizza, which is probably Canada's largest pizza chain. We normally order from the local place (Pizza Boyz), which means I can just walk over and pick it up instead of having it delivered. It's pretty good there, but some of their non-pizza food is suspect.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 12:15:33 AM »

1. Pizza was cold.

Was this in Montreal or Val-d'Or? If the latter, what kind of place would hire a unilingual Anglo in Val-d'Or?

Anyways, I've only eaten at the first two, and I can't even remember what either are like. If we go with chain pizza, it would be Pizza Pizza, which is probably Canada's largest pizza chain. We normally order from the local place (Pizza Boyz), which means I can just walk over and pick it up instead of having it delivered. It's pretty good there, but some of their non-pizza food is suspect.

In Montreal, obviously. I don't think than an unilingual Anglo would be hired for a public job in Val-d'Or. Still, Montreal was majority French, last time I checked and French is the official language.

I know Pizza Pizza, they are good, we had one in Val-d'Or. The boss was in Rouyn-Noranda, the Val-d'Or manager (whom I know personally) had no support from him, so he resigned to become an high school history teacher and it closed soon after. 
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 12:18:28 AM »

Write-in: Round Table
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 12:20:43 AM »

Domino's. Pizza Hut is WAY overrated.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2014, 12:31:14 AM »

Jesus, guys, it asked for your favorite chain pizza. Why would you answer "I don't eat chain pizza." OK, does anyone care? Answer the question.

Dominos for sure. You can get a large for like $7 most nights. Papa Johns sauce is too sweet for me, but it's still a close second. I haven't been to pizza hut in years and years since I was in high school.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 12:34:23 AM »

Domino's, definitely. Their garlic crust is the best.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »

1. Pizza was cold.

In Montreal, obviously. I don't think than an unilingual Anglo would be hired for a public job in Val-d'Or. Still, Montreal was majority French, last time I checked and French is the official language.

I suppose it depends on what part of Montreal. I can't imagine you living in the West Island though.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies