Favorite Pizza Chain (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:43:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Favorite Pizza Chain (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your favorite pizza chain?
Pizza Hut

Domino's

Papa John's

Little Caesar's

Papa Murphey's

Sbarro

CiCi's

Godfather's

Hungry Howie's

Pizza Pro

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Favorite Pizza Chain  (Read 7934 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 18, 2014, 04:32:20 PM »

In the ideal world, where I'm not plagued by financial, transportation, or time-related obstacles, it'd be Pizza Hut. However, with today's crazy and fast-paced way of doing things, and with one right down the street, I gotta got with Little Sleazer's and their five dollar Hot 'n' Nasty.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:12:23 PM »

I prefer non-chains, but if I had to choose, it would probably be Pizza Hut, with Cici's in a close second.  The only chain in my hometown is Little Caesars, which is good in a pinch, but far from my preferred choice.

Shockingly, I've never had Domino's, Papa John's, or the others on this list.  There's a Papa John's on my college campus, but I would not want to go there simply because the name and TV commercials creep me out.  Papa John is the creepiest fast food mascot next to Ronald McDonald, in my opinion.

I don't mind the commercials for Papa John's, I just mind the pizza. My campus' athletics hall/basketball court serves it for games and I hate it. Only reason I have for eating it is because obviously my life's bad enough that I work there and can usually get some for free after half-time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies