Favorite Pizza Chain (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:29:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Favorite Pizza Chain (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your favorite pizza chain?
Pizza Hut

Domino's

Papa John's

Little Caesar's

Papa Murphey's

Sbarro

CiCi's

Godfather's

Hungry Howie's

Pizza Pro

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Favorite Pizza Chain  (Read 7957 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 18, 2014, 09:12:46 PM »

Once in a while pizza is convient, and I definitely prefer a local Italian eatery kind of place for pizza, but of the chains? Meh. Pizza Hut's thin crust veggie pizza is probably the pick. I'll make a salad with straight balsamic vinegar. Avocados on the salad if I have any.

I ordered there one time. Never again.

1. Pizza was cold.
2. The delivery man was talking only english (for USA posters, imagine than you order there and the delivery man says you the price of the pizza in Spanish, without being able to say it in English).
3. 12$ pizza. I had only 20$, I gave him 20$ and he fled with it as soon he touched the 20$, without giving me my change money.

Wow. That warrants a complaint, yes.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

IMO, threadsh***ing is when someone posts something trollish or dumb, or makes some poor attempt at humor or "sagery" in the midst of a serious conversation.

If we're all sitting around and someone says, "What's everybody's favorite chain pizza?" And someone says, "I prefer Joe's pizzeria" or whatever, "but if I had to pick chain pizza, it would be ___," that would be considered an entirely fair response. That's mainly what people are doing because the topic is about pizza. Around here there really are local pizzerias that blow the chain pizzas away, and it's undoubtedly the same in other cities. Nothing wrong with sharing that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies