Should I delete Update? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:18:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Should I delete Update? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I delete Update?
Yes, asap.

Yes, but only after some version of the thread is saved for the records.

No, lock the thread but don't delete it.

No, don't delete and keep it open.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Should I delete Update?  (Read 1644 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: April 21, 2014, 11:26:33 PM »

Apparently Mondale made a page with about two views linking to the Atlas. Nothing more. As for Bushie, let him reap what he has sown. Let him reap it all, to the last.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 11:39:10 PM »

Holy mother of God, Mondale and I have like six mutual friends on Facebook... and then some of his have up to a dozen! (they go here, it looks like)! Truly, it is a small world that some of us live in.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:22:52 AM »

Looking at our mutual friends (six!) it strikes me that they would be the sort of people who might have a certain disdain, if a passive one, for the sort of middle American like Bushie. I say this if because I distinctly remember an episode with one such person, one of these mutual friends, who in a conversation with a girl from Oklahoma said to us "if it wasn't for people like [this girl], I'd completely think everyone there was hoplessly insane" and then the conversation turned to the Westboro Baptists and other such things.

The point is knowing the sort of people they come off as across, they'd find this all to be funny and self-validating. A strange use of one's time, yes, but there'd be nothing wrong in trying to expose Bushie's blatant hypocrisy and disgregard for any sort of self discipline or appeal to that effect. Which would be the reaction, I think, of any new reader, but people like that in particular, your Ivy Leaguers and the like of the sort that are able to pursue careers in dance in the like... I think the sort of person I am referring to is obvious. And frankly, I doubt they'd be wide of the mark. I've thought of doing such things myself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies