SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:22:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Reforming Atlasian Public Health Act of 2014 (Debating)  (Read 10044 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 29, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »

NAY.  

I support single-payer.  I want single-payer.  I don't want this copy and pasted amendment.  The entire reason we have a non-functioning healthcare system as it is, is because of our collective failure to understand what we're passing, and administrating.  If a collective body, or the Senator wants to craft legislation that some Senators will actually read, I will, to the best of my legally granted ability, shove it up the queue.  Focus on the fact that we have an amendment that everyone can grasp, and is readily attainable.       

How is our current healthcare law 'non-functioning'? 

Enlighten me. 

This has been a long debate and the discussion has meandered frequently, but if you look back to this section I think you'll find an answer.

Yes, I found that thread right after I made my post here, which is why I deleted it. 

Not quickly enough, apparently.  Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies