Is this the worst post in the history of Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:18:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is this the worst post in the history of Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Is this the worst post in the history of Atlas?  (Read 11051 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: April 22, 2014, 09:31:42 PM »

Clearly a repulsive thing to say, but I don't even understand the logic behind it.  What consequences does the rapist face from causing the woman to carry a pregnancy?

The misogynistic posts Link was banned for making were nowhere near as bad as this.

This is definitely worthy of a few death points, to say the least.  I don't care if he's trolling or just being stupid.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2014, 08:53:27 PM by Emperor Scott »

Please let me clarify my statement.  If a woman becomes pregnant as a result of rape, then allowing her to have an abortion sends the message to her rapist that he bears no responsibility or consequence for abusing and impregnating her.  If the woman doesn't want the baby, then she should give it up for adoption and get the rapist out of her life.  And since many rapes go unreported, it's possible the rapist won't even face criminal charges.  So when the woman fails to report the rape, becomes pregnant, and has an abortion, then the rapist goes free while the woman is scarred for life.  It's not fair and it's not right, and it is, very simply, an exploitation of women.

I don't see why having an abortion should prevent the woman from reporting the rapist.

The one where Cory said people with HIV should kill themselves should be in the running.

Oh yeah, I forgot that one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies