The Republicans need to expand the map. Here's my proposal. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:18:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The Republicans need to expand the map. Here's my proposal. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Republicans need to expand the map. Here's my proposal.  (Read 4065 times)
henster
YaBB God

« on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:26 PM »

This is the map that they need to actively strive for:

That is exactly the map the GOP/Romney campaign tried for in 2012. Their narrow path was to win FL,OH,VA+CO, but they also spent resources in IA, NV, WI, NH and (late in the campaign) PA. There were even some outside groups that spent in MI, MN and NM. So I don't see how the above really 'expands the map'.

That being said, the real question for the GOP is PA. Relative to its size, the GOP didn't fully commit to PA and they came in late. If they want to expand the map, they need to go in early to PA both on the ground and in the airways. Or they should ignore it. They can't half-ass it anymore.

The Obama campaign relatively little in PA and still pulled a comfortable win with barely any ads or GOTV operation from the Obama side if it's contested next time I think the Ds would have no problem winning the state again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies