Office of Senator Cynic: Chaos and Sh*t (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:52:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Cynic: Chaos and Sh*t (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Cynic: Chaos and Sh*t  (Read 6120 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: September 24, 2014, 06:43:31 PM »

I feel very much the same way these days, Cynic. Everyone's allowed to not want to support someone, and even not like a person, but the character assassination part of this game can be really gross and really harmful. I'm not here to tear anyone down; other things in our lives are far more important.

At this point in my life, I'm here to be laid back and honest with people. I will give contemplative, at times unsatisfying answers, but it's because I'm not here to play a part, I'm here to try and have fun, learn things, and share ideas. That's the reason I signed up for the forum in the first place.

I just hope we can all remember that we're all people, I guess, if nothing else.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 06:47:19 PM »

I just don't know what's going on anymore.

I don't either, sometimes, which is what sort of bums me out more than anything else. No one shares concerns publicly anymore. Everything's a whisper campaign or background coercion. It can apply to Labor, just as much, unfortunately.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 11:42:47 PM »

What a day this has been.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »

I swear I left to cook dinner, and the country had basically broken out in civil war.

The last couple days here have basically convinced me that I'm the nerdy kid who got invited to a group study session thinking it wasn't actually an excuse to throw a party and am spending the rest of the movie sitting in a corner somewhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies