The Most Notorious Posters in Atlas History - as voted by you. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:36:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Most Notorious Posters in Atlas History - as voted by you. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Most Notorious Posters in Atlas History - as voted by you.  (Read 1111 times)
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« on: April 24, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »

I think that StatesRights should be considered one of the forums most controversial poster as well. Even though I did not join the forum until a year and a half after he left, I discovered him and some of his "out there" views on many political and social issues while reading through ancient posts.

Here is a small sample of some of the more controversial things he posted:
A family making 260k isn't close to rich.

Like reconstruction actually did? I disagree with you assertion, if slavery had slowly been eliminated I highly doubt racial tensions would have run as high as the did with a mass, forced emancipation.

Like I said before, the only workable way would be to take everything over, de-islam the region, and train the children in the ways of the west. Horrible I know but probably the only valid option.

Yes their definately were good aspects to slavery. The main one being free labor. I don't advocate re-institution of slavery or anything but their are good aspects to it.

If I were on the forum when StatesRights was active, I would probably put many of his posts in the bad post gallery.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:59:06 PM »

I think that StatesRights should be considered one of the forums most controversial poster as well. Even though I did not join the forum until a year and a half after he left, I discovered him and some of his "out there" views on many political and social issues while reading through ancient posts.

Here is a small sample of some of the more controversial things he posted:
A family making 260k isn't close to rich.

Like reconstruction actually did? I disagree with you assertion, if slavery had slowly been eliminated I highly doubt racial tensions would have run as high as the did with a mass, forced emancipation.

Like I said before, the only workable way would be to take everything over, de-islam the region, and train the children in the ways of the west. Horrible I know but probably the only valid option.

Yes their definately were good aspects to slavery. The main one being free labor. I don't advocate re-institution of slavery or anything but their are good aspects to it.

If I were on the forum when StatesRights was active, I would probably put many of his posts in the bad post gallery.

His Facebook is a trip.  Every once and a while he posts something sane and I wonder if he's for realz or if he's trolling.  He's sweet with his kids, though.

His wife used to post intermittently and had quite a bit more sensible political views, IIRC.
What poster today would be the equivalent to StatesRights regarding political and social views? Also is it possible for me to see his Facebook page?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies