Opinion of (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:19:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Men's Rights Activists
FA

HA

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Opinion of  (Read 2203 times)
AggregateDemand
United States

« on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »
« edited: April 24, 2014, 02:27:55 PM by AggregateDemand »

The culture of men's rights is a joke, but the social issues are real. Lower scholastic achievement. Higher dropout rates. Lower rates of college entrance, and lower rates of post-secondary degrees. Higher rates of youth unemployment. Decline of male-oriented industry.

People who talk about things like pay gap have no idea what's going on in this country. The pendulum will soon swing so far in the other direction that our country could be worse off than during the Leave-It-To-Beaver era of misogyny.

How many people know that college entrance rates for Hispanic women and African-American women are 15% higher and 9% higher, respectively, than for white men? The boys of today are being made to suffer for the crimes of old men who are decaying in their caskets. For every racial demographic, except Asians, the spread in collegiate acceptance is at least +10% for women.

We haven't even discussed family law and equity court bias, yet.
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:51:11 PM »

Dworkin is dead and buried, the mainstream of feminist thought has been sex-positive for decades now.

The branding of feminism is pro-sexual liberation because it is more appealing to the general populace. However, most of the self-identifying feminists I've encountered have been prudish, ice-cold hypergamists.
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 06:08:43 PM »

Ah, the classic argument-by-anecdote! "I know a few people like this, therefore..."

In the absence of any verifiable data, you make a desperate argument from incredulity to annul anecdote. Furthermore, you demand that I accept your flattering stereotype of feminism over my own personal experiences.

You should be embarrassed

AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »

When in doubt: Hyperbole
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies