Survey Atlasia: April Regional Senator Approval Ratings
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:31:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia: April Regional Senator Approval Ratings
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: In your opinion, how has your regional Senator performed his job?
Approve - Senator bore (LAB-RI)

Disapprove - Senator bore (LAB-RI)

Approve - Senator DC al Fine (F-MD)

Dispprove - Senator DC al fine (F-MD)

Approve - Senator TNF (LAB-WY)

Disapprove - Senator TNF (LAB-WY)

Approve - Senator TyriontheImperialist (LAB-NM)

Disapprove - Senator TyriontheImperialist (LAB-NM)

Approve - Senator North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)

Disapprove - Senator North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Survey Atlasia: April Regional Senator Approval Ratings  (Read 1471 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 24, 2014, 07:29:01 PM »

This poll is for all registered voters and will run for five days.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:20 PM »

Approve of Tyrion
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:33:02 PM »

Approve of Bore
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:00 PM »

I like DC but I could stand to see him more engaged on more bills.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 12:48:50 PM »

Bore just keeps getting better. Approve.

Just curious, but is there anything the two of you ever disagreed with him on to begin with? Tongue He always did seem to be the most pro-Nix for instance back last summer, I recall a 100% on one of those charts you were made at one point.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »

Off the top of my head, group marriage. I am sure that there are a few other issues, too. Maybe the double jeopardy amendment?

Where Bore has stood out more lately is in showing that he has interesting ideas and that he's one of the Senate's better critical thinkers.

And more active than his earlier time. But that double jeapordy amendment sucked if your a fan of civil liberties.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »

NC Yankee is an amazing Senator. I can't believe he still has all of this energy to devote to the Senate.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »

Labor has never needed maroon more. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 12:46:05 AM »

Off the top of my head, group marriage. I am sure that there are a few other issues, too. Maybe the double jeopardy amendment?

Where Bore has stood out more lately is in showing that he has interesting ideas and that he's one of the Senate's better critical thinkers.

And more active than his earlier time. But that double jeapordy amendment sucked if your a fan of civil liberties.

I am trying to find a secure enough wording that would assuage my concerns. Generally I would side with you on this issue and would certainly do so in real life on this particular concern.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 03:36:40 AM »

disapprove
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 04:04:50 AM »

Yes, I've corrected him more than once about it, so I'm convinced it's done out of spite. Tongue He obviously knows how to do orangered, so maroon isn't some secret.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 04:16:13 AM »

Yes, I've corrected him more than once about it, so I'm convinced it's done out of spite. Tongue He obviously knows how to do orangered, so maroon isn't some secret.

You shouldn't take it personally . I have always been a hardass about this. As exemplified by my colors for the Whigs, The People, and even the JCP as part of a Christmas theme.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2014, 10:02:47 AM »

I have no opposition on his voting record, but the current levels of activity of Mr. Tyrion have been strongly week during those times that this game most need Senate action. Mr. Tyrion is one of the Laborites which I share many things in common but it seems to me that he has loosed his energies...
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2014, 10:09:57 AM »

FWIW I've always been a strong supporter of transgender rights,  it's just I don't think financial guarentees, be they for free education, healthcare or whatever else, should be in the constitution.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2014, 10:15:34 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2014, 10:23:09 AM by DemPGH »

We have a fine group of regional Senators all (although I'd prefer one more leftist in there!), and I approve of Tyrion for sure.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 10:32:35 AM »

Approve
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 10:54:23 AM »

I like myself. Tongue
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »

Bore's a good man.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »

FWIW I've always been a strong supporter of transgender rights,  it's just I don't think financial guarentees, be they for free education, healthcare or whatever else, should be in the constitution.
there's plenty of things the constitution requires the government to finance.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 05:11:28 AM »

I have no opposition on his voting record, but the current levels of activity of Mr. Tyrion have been strongly week during those times that this game most need Senate action. Mr. Tyrion is one of the Laborites which I share many things in common but it seems to me that he has loosed his energies...

To be fair, I don't miss votes and I participate in Senate debate regularly. This is me at my worst, folks.

With that said, I don't have the time I had during other times in my term. Such is life, after all. Once my schedule clears up, you'll hear more from me on this "merger" business, as well.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 08:45:39 PM »

To be fair, I don't miss votes and I participate in Senate debate regularly. This is me at my worst, folks.

With that said, I don't have the time I had during other times in my term. Such is life, after all. Once my schedule clears up, you'll hear more from me on this "merger" business, as well.

It's always nice to have feedback from your own Regional Senator. Thank you for that and I apologize if the criticism was too strong.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »

Yeah, and I'll be happy to work with you on that. Or to any kind of solution. If the Council slips back into inactivity or if we lose any more people, what I think we will have to do is allow the crisis committee to just work with me, and we'll pass what we need to pass and so on. That's far from ideal, but it would keep the wheels turning.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 05:31:26 PM »

It's always nice to have feedback from your own Regional Senator. Thank you for that and I apologize if the criticism was too strong.

Criticism is always welcomed Smiley You've been a helpful Atlasian for as long as I've been a part of this game, and your opinion is very valuable to me.

Yeah, and I'll be happy to work with you on that. Or to any kind of solution. If the Council slips back into inactivity or if we lose any more people, what I think we will have to do is allow the crisis committee to just work with me, and we'll pass what we need to pass and so on. That's far from ideal, but it would keep the wheels turning.

Absolutely! I'll keep you in the loop as soon as I get through my finals.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies