Opinion of Sam Spade
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:58:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 4392 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2014, 10:45:36 PM »

Obvious HP, but the forum is duller without him.

I also don't buy the sainthood of him here. While I don't see him as being terribly interested in the micro-moderating styles of Inks/Ernest, I have no doubt he would have been trigger happy with the ban option had it been available to him.

Of course, moderators had no power then, and it is this impotence that some of you are mistaking for tolerance.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2014, 11:26:36 PM »

a rather despicable person whose commitment to defending traditional hierarchies was matched only by his very genuine hated for gays, blacks, women, and other 'underprivileged' groups.  this, combined with his above-average knowledge and intelligence levels, means he was better (ie more entertaining) than 19/20 or so posters.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:34 PM »

When did we decide that we could only point out lies in this thread? Haven't you been arguing with Lief and Eraserhead about your lies about opebo from months ago?

Keep moving those goal posts, desperate guy.

If you weren't talking about something I said in this thread when you made your comment, why did you quote it? Either you were replying to it because you thought your comment was relevant to it, or you were just making an off-topic remark, in which case, it made no sense to quote me. So which one is it?

Inksy, you asked Lief when you have lied about something related to moderating. It was a general question that I decided to answer. Hardly off topic. You've said in the past that you're not too heavy handed in your moderation. That's a laughable lie.

I quoted your post because you were doing your, "Phil is just made that there's no list" routine and I wanted to directly to respond to that, which was, in and of itself, a lie.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies