Opinion of Sam Spade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:55:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 4359 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: April 28, 2014, 09:35:47 PM »

Um, yeah, he did:

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 01:44:59 AM »

Yes, but Inks is well known for spreading falsehoods and lies about moderation, so...

Name one lie I've ever told about moderation.

It seems that you're just pissed off that Sam confirmed that there's no actual "list", unless you're also going to consider threads like "Petition to ban X" in The Atlas board to be a "list".
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »

So are you claiming that Spade is the one who wanted us banned?

No.  Nobody wanted you banned.  Nobody had even talked about banning anybody.  Then Sam came in and started talking about what if you and Lief got banned.  And the thread ended there.

But it is an objective fact that the only person who talked about banning you or Lief was Sam.  Where he got that idea from, I have no clue.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 01:30:52 PM »

Got to love Joe popping in to slobber all over his fellow moderator to cover their asses.

Phil, I don't mind the light-hearted trolling act, I really don't.  But me "slobbering" over Inks, The Worst Moderator?!  I take that as a grave insult.  Angry

He's just pissed that there's no list, so he realizes that his claims that we're unfairly targeting him (e.g. circuit boarding him) are unfounded.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »

When you sent opebo a PM telling him that he had one more chance, when in reality you folks in the cave were already preparing to ban him.

That's not true.  We weren't preparing to ban him, and when I sent that PM, I had no idea that Dave would consider banning him a few weeks later.  If I had thought Dave would entertain such a debate, I would've pushed for him to ban opebo right then and there rather than sending the PM.

I also did not say in my PM that there was no possibility of him being banned right away.  I merely said what the moderators agreed to; I did not purport to relay any message or opinions that came from Dave.  My PM was quite clear that this was a decision from the moderators and moderators only.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 04:47:36 PM »

Got to love Joe popping in to slobber all over his fellow moderator to cover their asses.

Phil, I don't mind the light-hearted trolling act, I really don't.  But me "slobbering" over Inks, The Worst Moderator?!  I take that as a grave insult.  Angry

He's just pissed that there's no list, so he realizes that his claims that we're unfairly targeting him (e.g. circuit boarding him) are unfounded.

Inks seems like one of these really disturbed people that just keeps repeating things to himself, convinced that his commenting will make what he's saying true. You know, kind of like the guy from Oklahoma that he constantly rails against.

Name one thing I said that was untrue there.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 04:56:00 PM »

Inks seems like one of these really disturbed people that just keeps repeating things to himself, convinced that his commenting will make what he's saying true. You know, kind of like the guy from Oklahoma that he constantly rails against.

Name one thing I said that was untrue there.

That you're not overbearing.

1. I didn't say that in this thread (which is what we're talking about).
2. I don't remember ever using that word on the forum at all.

So what was there that I said in this thread that is untrue, as you alleged?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 10:23:54 PM »

When did we decide that we could only point out lies in this thread? Haven't you been arguing with Lief and Eraserhead about your lies about opebo from months ago?

Keep moving those goal posts, desperate guy.

If you weren't talking about something I said in this thread when you made your comment, why did you quote it? Either you were replying to it because you thought your comment was relevant to it, or you were just making an off-topic remark, in which case, it made no sense to quote me. So which one is it?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 10:29:14 PM »

But even if we're talking about stuff outside this thread, you still have yet to show that I've lied... The goal posts haven't moved, you're just running around the field screaming "GOAL" when you haven't even touched the ball.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies