Opinion of Sam Spade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:29:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 4370 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 28, 2014, 07:06:52 AM »

Awesome. One of the best. Hilarious (and I was the target of several of his jokes/attacks!) and controversial.

I also salute his courage in confirming what I first said existed: The List. Even though Inks still tries these Jedi mind tricks, saying Sam agreed it never existed even as Sam clearly said it did.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:55:35 AM »

Got to love Joe popping in to slobber all over his fellow moderator to cover their asses.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »

Got to love Joe popping in to slobber all over his fellow moderator to cover their asses.

Phil, I don't mind the light-hearted trolling act, I really don't.  But me "slobbering" over Inks, The Worst Moderator?!  I take that as a grave insult.  Angry

He's just pissed that there's no list, so he realizes that his claims that we're unfairly targeting him (e.g. circuit boarding him) are unfounded.

Inks seems like one of these really disturbed people that just keeps repeating things to himself, convinced that his commenting will make what he's saying true. You know, kind of like the guy from Oklahoma that he constantly rails against.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 06:56:30 AM »

Phil, I don't mind the light-hearted trolling act, I really don't.  But me "slobbering" over Inks, The Worst Moderator?!  I take that as a grave insult.  Angry

He's just pissed that there's no list, so he realizes that his claims that we're unfairly targeting him (e.g. circuit boarding him) are unfounded.

Inks seems like one of these really disturbed people that just keeps repeating things to himself, convinced that his commenting will make what he's saying true. You know, kind of like the guy from Oklahoma that he constantly rails against.

Name one thing I said that was untrue there.

That you're not overbearing.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »

When did we decide that we could only point out lies in this thread? Haven't you been arguing with Lief and Eraserhead about your lies about opebo from months ago?

Keep moving those goal posts, desperate guy.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:34 PM »

When did we decide that we could only point out lies in this thread? Haven't you been arguing with Lief and Eraserhead about your lies about opebo from months ago?

Keep moving those goal posts, desperate guy.

If you weren't talking about something I said in this thread when you made your comment, why did you quote it? Either you were replying to it because you thought your comment was relevant to it, or you were just making an off-topic remark, in which case, it made no sense to quote me. So which one is it?

Inksy, you asked Lief when you have lied about something related to moderating. It was a general question that I decided to answer. Hardly off topic. You've said in the past that you're not too heavy handed in your moderation. That's a laughable lie.

I quoted your post because you were doing your, "Phil is just made that there's no list" routine and I wanted to directly to respond to that, which was, in and of itself, a lie.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies