Opinion of Sam Spade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:40:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 4353 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: April 28, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »

Whether he's an FF or an HP should be clear to anyone who's been paying attention…..not that I expect that many of you are smart enough to realize that.  Look, it should be obvious that the vote in this thread is going to go one of two ways.  I'm pretty sure I know which way that's going to be, but it depends on two factors that you probably aren't considering.

Are you doing your best to imitate the Oracle at Delphi?  Spit it out, MM.

Be patient.

I don't need to be patient. Listgate is taking its toll. Tongue

So you voted how, exactly?

FF. Spade and I were once closer friends than you and I ever were, until you decided I was a narcissistic, self absorbed, out of touch, braggart, who gives long boring yet still irritating lectures, and manipulated the system to try to bring the Update down - or something.  And maybe I have helped Sam mitigate his homophobia a tad to boot. Smiley

I wouldn't count on it... 

I have to wonder if Torie's going the way of Michael Barone - good political analysis being destroyed by hack politics (and in the former's specific case, homosexuality and drug usage).
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »

Depending on how you define "full human being" I would say no.  Frankly we shouldn't pour valuable resources into keeping the blacks alive while entire families are having their homes foreclosed on and being tossed out into the street.  Our priorities in America are completely nonsensical.  I've seen black people that don't move, don't speak, who can't even feed themselves be given taxpayer money time after time and have all kinds of interventions done to prolong their lives.  All at the tax payers expense.  If I were to waste money on sneakers and blow, I wouldn't want people to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to prolong my "life."

The hundreds of thousands of dollar that were used to prolong the "life" of a black like Linda Taylor were a complete waste.

Frankly I think all black babies should be aborted.

Wow. Context is everything.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 10:22:38 PM »

Seems a little douchey. Can't say I immediately respect someone who waltzes in with a holier than thou attitude and casually drops that he "makes over six figures" but that it "goes nowhere in NYC."

Although I guess me calling someone douchey is a bit of a kettle/pot scenario.

Well yeah, here, it's absolutely nothing to write home about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies