Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:07:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 187615 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: July 10, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »

Words fail me. I feel like, at least, sooner or later, he will run out of money, borrowed or otherwise, and no longer be able to afford Braum's. I also reminded of the time he "accidentally" pressed the wrong soda dispenser and gave himself full calorie soda. Good times!
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1251 on: July 10, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »

but the best way to salvage the day is eating small tonight.

The best way to salvage the day is going for a run walk to burn some of the filth you dumped into your body.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1252 on: July 10, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »

Words fail me. I feel like, at least, sooner or later, he will run out of money, borrowed or otherwise, and no longer be able to afford Braum's. I also reminded of the time he "accidentally" pressed the wrong soda dispenser and gave himself full calorie soda. Good times!

That was an awesome episode! He didn't want to waste the regular soda so he just had to drink it! Hilarious.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1253 on: July 10, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »

Can Update afford guest stars yet? I'd enjoy a Gordon Ramsay shows up to try and teach Bushie to cook subplot.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1254 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »

But seriously, Ramen Noodles are not healthy. You'd be better off eating another burger.

You need VEGETABLES and FRUITS or you will die.

BUY bananas, blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, snow peas, spinach

You can even top the fruits with Cool Whip and the vegetables with butter if you must, but you NEED to start consuming items with some nutrients or life is over.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #1255 on: July 10, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »

Why do you refuse to cut pop from your diet?

I was wondering that too.

Colas are so bad for you. Empty calories, loads of sugar, and lots of acid.

There's one thing to do to cut excessive amounts of sugar and calories from your diet: remove ALL colas from your diet.

And don't be fooled by any with the prefix "diet" on them. Smiley
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1256 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:00 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was at Braum's.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1257 on: July 10, 2014, 04:42:41 PM »

I live in a town with lots of large people, and I see them working all the time. There's a guy at my job who is at least 350, and he still shows up and works. I don't doubt weight is a problem but being 5'8 and 290 isn't a reason, by itself, to preclude employment. Something else is going on.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1258 on: July 10, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »

But seriously, Ramen Noodles are not healthy. You'd be better off eating another burger.

You can even top the fruits with Cool Whip and the vegetables with butter if you must, but you NEED to start consuming items with some nutrients or life is over.

It really is a wonder that Bushie is still alive considering the lack of essential vitamins and minerals he consumes. When is the last time he even ate a green vegetable?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1259 on: July 10, 2014, 05:35:14 PM »

It really is a wonder that Bushie is still alive considering the lack of essential vitamins and minerals he consumes. When is the last time he even ate a green vegetable?
This is why the government requires flour to be enriched with vitamins. Bushie and millions of others owe their existence to FDA regulations.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1260 on: July 10, 2014, 05:36:03 PM »

I ended up having two Oscar Meyer hot dogs on regular white bread and mustard.  Nothing real fancy, and only 330 calories.  This still leaves me with 130 calories left tonight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1261 on: July 10, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »

Last weekend - Green Beans.  I will have green beans again this Saturday and next Saturday.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1262 on: July 10, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »

Please try to eat vegetables more than once or twice per week.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1263 on: July 10, 2014, 05:47:42 PM »

I ended up having two Oscar Meyer hot dogs on regular white bread and mustard.  Nothing real fancy, and only 330 calories.  This still leaves me with 130 calories left tonight.

Yikes man.  All that fat, salt nitrates and carbs.  How many pieces of bread? Not to be inks but people usually under count calories.  Your count looks off even if it was one slice.

I remember seeing some morbidly obese woman whinge how about "muh metabolism" and she was just drastically under-counting her calories.  She still wouldnt believe that her metabolism wasn't the problem and she was just eating way too much.

With your current plan you are not going to lose weight because you are not cutting enough or incorporating exercise to burn more. With the number you threw out there you would lose weight but you would offset any loss by cheat days at Braums.

I remind you that I told you 2 years ago to get a food scale.  Start a spreadsheet and track diligently if you are serious.  You need to stay dedicated and disciplined or you will most certainly fail.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1264 on: July 10, 2014, 05:52:44 PM »

Bushie, I know you know how to make a ham sandwich. Put some fresh spinach in there next time. In addition to the vitamins, you'll get some much needed fiber.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1265 on: July 10, 2014, 05:52:49 PM »

Yikes man.  All that fat, salt nitrates and carbs.  How many pieces of bread? Not to be inks but people usually under count calories.  Your count looks off even if it was one slice.

I remember seeing some morbidly obese woman whinge how about "muh metabolism" and she was just drastically under-counting her calories.  She still wouldnt believe that her metabolism wasn't the problem and she was just eating way too much.

With your current plan you are not going to lose weight because you are not cutting enough or incorporating exercise to burn more. With the number you threw out there you would lose weight but you would offset any loss by cheat days at Braums.

I remind you that I told you 2 years ago to get a food scale.  Start a spreadsheet and track diligently if you are serious.  You need to stay dedicated and disciplined or you will most certainly fail.

The calories are according to the nutrition labels on the bread and wieners.  2 slices of bread and 2 dogs.  70 kcal per slice of bread and 110 kcal per dog.  That's actually 360, so I did misquote, but I'm still 100 kcal under my target.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1266 on: July 10, 2014, 05:53:17 PM »

Bushie, I know you know how to make a ham sandwich. Put some fresh spinach in there next time. In addition to the vitamins, you'll get some much needed fiber.

I might put lettuce, but I do not like spinach.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1267 on: July 10, 2014, 05:54:42 PM »

Please try to eat vegetables more than once or twice per week.

All dem BM's
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1268 on: July 10, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »
« Edited: July 10, 2014, 06:00:26 PM by memphis »

That defeats the entire purpose. Have you ever had fresh spinach? Not the canned slop. It should look like little green leaves, mostly because it is little green leaves. It's delicious.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1269 on: July 10, 2014, 06:27:25 PM »

FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1270 on: July 10, 2014, 06:28:33 PM »

Who cares what you like? The whole reason you're in the situation you are is because you only eat what you like.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1271 on: July 10, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »

Ben and Jerrys had a 2/$6 deal today and I admit, I pulled a Bushie and bought 5 pints to get me through the last of my 2 weeks of bar prep.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1272 on: July 10, 2014, 08:02:27 PM »

RIP Jeffie Sad
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1273 on: July 10, 2014, 11:35:41 PM »

Ben and Jerrys had a 2/$6 deal today and I admit, I pulled a Bushie and bought 5 pints to get me through the last of my 2 weeks of bar prep.

Lol, the difference is you aren't 300 lbs, and you excercise.  Bushie doesn't grasp that concept.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1274 on: July 11, 2014, 06:45:14 AM »

Friday Morning scale update:  I am at 289.4 which is .2 less than yesterday.  Not as big of a drop as I had hoped, but at least I didn't go up.  Today, I'll try to behave myself until supper when I may go to a sit-down restaurant to start the weekend.  I'll try to behave there, too.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies