Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:56:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 187760 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: May 06, 2014, 01:41:42 PM »

One can always look back and remember (thanks to Xahar)

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=175661.0
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »

Bushie needs us back. He has finally admitted he is back working for a call center and not "data entry."

What? And he had to move for this? After this ludicrous CADD charade?

The thing is he's weaved a narrative to deceive his friends.  Making it sound like "oh f[inks], I didn't know they'd put me on the call center side of the company".      Meanwhile he knew all along it was call center work.

I'm starting to agree with Gully - Ban the liar.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 02:34:29 PM »

I kind of am, lol. I came to the update wayy late and wasn't here for the early parts of it but it was pretty entertaining to say the least. I was just thinking of this the other day when I decided to look up Bushie's recent posts which are more centered in the 2016 Presidential discussion section.

Just be glad you're not his friend in real life.  He just lies his ass off and they believe it.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 02:40:59 PM »

I kind of am, lol. I came to the update wayy late and wasn't here for the early parts of it but it was pretty entertaining to say the least. I was just thinking of this the other day when I decided to look up Bushie's recent posts which are more centered in the 2016 Presidential discussion section.

Just be glad you're not his friend in real life.  He just lies his ass off and they believe it.

When did you hop off the Bushie bandwagon?

Blatant effing lying to family and close friends turns me off.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 12:01:19 PM »

Call center is basically telemarketing right?  Hasn't Bushie had many of these?  Why does he always wind up in this department?

It's one of the great Update mysteries.

Guys, c'mon, he took this job knowing exactly what it would entail - another call center.  And he won't tell us or his family/friends the truth.......he's making it like it was an accident that this is the job he's stuck with.

RIP and good riddance.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 03:26:28 PM »

For Dukie, E, and Lief -

Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 08:22:45 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends and family are comfortable with this switch.  Yes, it is a big risk, but as I've said before, sometimes you just have to step out in faith.  I'm growing increasingly confident in this company.  They've been in business over 10 years and it's absolutely impossible to be in business that long and conduct illegal business.  The government would have found them out and shut them down for now.  Also, they gave me their registration information with the Australian Government and I have checked them out on their version of the Better Business Bureau as well as America's BBB and have found no complaints.  I do indepth research before I make a decision, especially one as big as this, and that my mother can verify.  Sometimes I do make mistakes, but I always do extensive research on my decisions before I jump in with both feet.

Duke, you are correct, my last day at ONG is tomorrow, but I'm not worried at all.  I'll get started with my first training day on Monday and will get paid at the end of the first week of August.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 07:38:31 PM »

RIP CALL CENTER. RIP TULSA. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 07:35:27 AM »

I don't get it.  Don't call centers just call at random?  Why would Bushie have issues with volume unless he is literally not even calling anybody? 

Hokey, they're incoming calls to a call center, probably from mostly dissatisfied customers.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 07:55:18 AM »

I don't get it.  Don't call centers just call at random?  Why would Bushie have issues with volume unless he is literally not even calling anybody? 

Hokey, they're incoming calls to a call center, probably from mostly dissatisfied customers.

Then how could Bushie get canned for call volume?  The number of calls is dependent on them. 

That's not the problem.  Too many people demanding to speak to his supervisor because he's not getting the job done.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 10:00:06 AM »

Bushie's sister-in-law is the best. She's literally the only person on his facebook (outside of people who come from this forum) who doesn't mollycoddle him.

She's the ultimate FF for sure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »

Bushie please stop driving to your laundry room. You should not have to get in your car to transport yourself a quarter of a mile. Jesus.

The constant driving back-and-forth is what's crazy. Just sit there until it's all done.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »

Would you guys stop posting information from my Facebook, please.  That is not cool and totally undeserved.  Why can't you put the Update completely to bed?  This forum was fine before it and it will be fine without it.  Give it a rest already.

So is there a tentative premiere date for the next season yet?

No

lol.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 07:47:28 AM »

Bushie, are you going to post an update here when you get engaged for real (I assume you're still only "undercover engaged"?)?

(I assume that Mondale exposing the fact that you got engaged to future employers isn't a major worry?)

Bushie's engaged?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 10:45:16 AM »

Bushie, are you going to post an update here when you get engaged for real (I assume you're still only "undercover engaged"?)?

(I assume that Mondale exposing the fact that you got engaged to future employers isn't a major worry?)

Bushie's engaged?

I'm just going by what I remember him saying on Update before it was locked.  He said that he was "undercover engaged", and that he and Allison would get engaged for real some time after he established himself in his new job.   So that's what I'm asking about.  Assuming that a real engagement happens this year, I'm asking whether he intends to post that info here, or if his ban on Update extends even to major life events.

Ok, gotcha.  I doubt the call center job is the new job he's talking about, so it might take some time to come out from under the covers.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »

Yeah, but then you have to live with your parents. Is quality of life not important too?

Amen.  I was out the door at 20, and had no money, and worked really hard and I survived.....go figure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 06:07:49 AM »
« Edited: May 21, 2014, 07:56:30 AM by Grumps »

Ladies and gentleman, we have a new restaurant to add to the all time greatest list along with Braum's, The Golden Corral and Eskimo Joe's:

http://www.steerinnrestaurant.com/

All you can eat buffets, Beany?  
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »

OH MY GOD... I feel ill after watching that monstrosity being... made? I know the rule is never trust a skinny chef, but surely, you should never trust a morbidly obese chef.

I wanted to barf going on the 2 minute mark, but I couldn't stop watching that disaster in the making.......Ugh.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 05:48:51 AM »

RIP.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 01:15:14 PM »

So I guess he doesn't want us posting specific stuff from his Facebook now but let's just say that big stuff is going down...

Oh it just got exponentially bigger, E.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 08:50:32 AM »

Bushie is just trolling on facebook today. Ugh.

Yep. Very good trolling.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 07:56:47 PM »

So he's staying in Tulsa at the extended stay with no job?

He has a one year apt lease, no job, and by the amount of napping he's doing isn't trying to find one. Momma and Papa need to cut the string totally. Time to survive or not.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2014, 10:17:58 AM »

But the spin was masterful......yes, RIP.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 08:46:44 AM »

Dude, I don't want to post this anywhere but here but when your work status is "unemployed", the word "nap" should never enter into the scenario, except maybe on the weekend.

You need to spend every minute looking for a job.

K? Thx.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 03:44:28 PM »

Bushie how many employers do you list on your resume?   Did you list the scam ones too?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 12:23:15 PM »

a background check will nail him for omitting past employers. 

and we can all agree that cadd was a waste?

Russ Powers of Oklahoma
would be disappointed.

ftfy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies