Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 188297 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 24, 2014, 10:30:09 PM »

Bushie is just trolling on facebook today. Ugh.

^^
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »

For now, I am going to focus primarily on my calorie intake.  I feel at this weight, I need to worry about dropping the weight as healthily as possible.  Calories are the best way to do this.  When I get down to a more manageable weight, I can start focusing on other items such as sodium or carbohydrates.

The good news at my job is I am working upstairs and the only way to get up to my classroom and eventual floor is by taking the stairs.  It will be hard on the knees, but climbing 1 floor of stairs 5 times a day may not be much, but it's better than taking the elevator that many times.

So you are basically going to still eat crap, but less of it?  Is that what you are saying?

Also while taking one flight of stairs give times a day is better than nothing, it won't accomplish much.  What other exercising do you have planned?

Not saying I'll eat junk. I'll eat healthier meals in the process (which is why I added in as healthily as possible).

I'll start incorporating some walking around my apartment complex.

Have you done any exercising today?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 03:43:57 PM »

I still think I remember him saying that he needed at least an 80 to get credit for the course but I could be wrong (and I'm too lazy to try and find that particular Update passage).

You must have misheard.  60 is the cut-off.

You did say it was 80%.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:06 PM »

Diet sodas are very bad for you,  I really wouldn't recommend drinking it. Instead of drinking sodas,  why don't you try those v8's that are made with fruit. I think you'd really like it and it's a healthy alternative. You can get them anywhere.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:52:39 PM »

J-Mann, of course you don't have to type up a long post.   There is absolutely nothing wrong here and nothing that I need a long advice on.   The job is going great,  there is nothing that would lead any sane person to believe I'm in trouble.  The forum just likes to hang onto every word I say and turn it negative and stop up their ears like lunatics to the real news.   Don't give into these pessimists.

You'd turn down sales advice, mentoring, coaching and motivation from someone who has led and coached dozens of salespeople?

Sales tips I'll accept,. I just won't accept questions or negative posts about my ability.

Would you be open to posts where the goal of the post is to make you better at your job? Including things you shouldn't do?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:18 PM »

I'm very proud that you've lost that weight, but are you sure it's not just water that you lost?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »

I know you guys like to reminisce over old times, but I can tell you I've moved on.  There's no need to bring it up ever again.

We might have to if you fall for something like that again.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 08:42:14 PM »

Why have you applied at the post office?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 03:01:09 AM »

I'm pretty sure nobody walks mail delivery in Oklahoma. They have little postal jeeps that drive the mailmen from box to box.

Who walks mail delivery anymore?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 01:40:27 PM »

Well hopefully Eraserhead remains the executive producer on XVI. I think he's done a real heck of a job on this season, and I look forward to see where he'll take the next one.

What?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies