Is Israel really run by the Jews?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Is Israel really run by the Jews?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Israel really run by the Jews?  (Read 1274 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »

I never thought of it this way.
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 05:07:40 AM »

They also control Israel's media.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 05:11:17 AM »

I think I get part of this....making fun of people that claim "jews run everything", but I feel there seems to be something else I'm missing.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 04:52:11 PM »

Yep, just like America is run by Freemasons and worshipers of ancient Roman gods.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 05:24:10 PM »

The shocking truth exposed at last.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 05:45:32 PM »

I'm pretty sure Matisyahu has nothing with the Israeli Government... If your're going to go with a conspiracy theory, go with one that makes sense (or isn't blatantly obvious).
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »

I'm confused. Is Snowstalker making a joke?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »

Yes, a very weird one.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 06:58:04 PM »

Reported for antisemitism.

Take your conspiracy theories back to Stormfront, scumbag.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
« Edited: May 18, 2014, 09:41:11 AM by Antonio V »

It is not, however, run for the best interests of Jews...

When you think about it, if antisemites wanted to manipulate the Israeli government into doing everything they can to ruin their people's fate, they probably wouldn't make it do anything differently. Tongue
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »

It is not, however, run for the best interests of Jews...

When you think about it, if antisemites wanted to manipulate the Israeli government into doing everything they can to ruin their people's fate, they probably wouldn't make it do anything differently. Tongue

Because we were consistently treated so well before Israel made everyone hate us!

I'll always believe that Israel's nuclear arsenal is a MASSIVE deterrent against localized anti-Jewish genocides happening again.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 11:19:15 PM »

I'll always believe that Israel's nuclear arsenal is a MASSIVE deterrent against localized anti-Jewish genocides happening again.

It may possibly have kept Israel's state neighbors from launching another invasion of Israel since the Yom Kippur War (personally I think other factors were sufficient to do that without the presence of a nuclear deterrent), but the idea that it has deterred localized Jewish genocides is laughable.  The Jews have already been ethnically cleansed from its neighbors and the ability of Israel to independently launch a strike beyond its neighbors is so limited as to make the idea that an Israeli nuclear strike would serve as a genocide deterrence ludicrous.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 12:46:10 AM »

Duh. The reason for its existence is so Jews could have their own country.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 05:28:05 AM »

It may possibly have kept Israel's state neighbors from launching another invasion of Israel since the Yom Kippur War (personally I think other factors were sufficient to do that without the presence of a nuclear deterrent), but the idea that it has deterred localized Jewish genocides is laughable.  The Jews have already been ethnically cleansed from its neighbors and the ability of Israel to independently launch a strike beyond its neighbors is so limited as to make the idea that an Israeli nuclear strike would serve as a genocide deterrence ludicrous.

Any state with nuclear capability can also engage in nuclear terrorism by agents in foreign countries and with its strong intelligence network Israel would be particularly well suited for doing this.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:21:32 AM »

Any state with nuclear capability can also engage in nuclear terrorism by agents in foreign countries and with its strong intelligence network Israel would be particularly well suited for doing this.

Yep, and even beyond the nuclear power element (this is probably more likely, natch) the Mossad's reach and effectiveness is very key to serving as a deterrent.

If the head of Jobbik, just to give a random example, gets into power, he's probably going to think twice before doing something that would make the Mossad put him in a body bag.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 08:30:39 AM »

Of course Israel is run by TEH JOOS Tongue
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 08:55:13 AM »

The real question is : by which Jews ? And to the expense of which others ?
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 03:41:18 PM »

Yep, and even beyond the nuclear power element (this is probably more likely, natch) the Mossad's reach and effectiveness is very key to serving as a deterrent.

If the head of Jobbik, just to give a random example, gets into power, he's probably going to think twice before doing something that would make the Mossad put him in a body bag.

That's really worked to deter Iran from following Israel's example of having a bomb, hasn't it?
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 03:48:46 PM »

That's really worked to deter Iran from following Israel's example of having a bomb, hasn't it?

Iran doesn't have a bomb yet.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »

So you believe Iran when it says it's not currently trying to get one?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 11:04:41 PM »

So you believe Iran when it says it's not currently trying to get one?

It seems that, under the present international conditions, anybody, who is not trying to get a bomb, is a suicidal idiot. Look at Ukraine Sad
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »

Israel doesn't have an official state religion. The UK does.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 11:23:40 PM »

So does Sweden. There is a difference between rudiments of the past and new designs.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 08:13:00 AM »

So does Sweden. There is a difference between rudiments of the past and new designs.

Sweden has actually abolished the Lutheran church's status as a state religion.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 08:33:05 AM »

Sweden has actually abolished the Lutheran church's status as a state religion.

Yup, but only a decade ago.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies