Design the Republican candidate who would be Hillary's worst nightmare (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:46:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Design the Republican candidate who would be Hillary's worst nightmare (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Design the Republican candidate who would be Hillary's worst nightmare  (Read 3676 times)
GaussLaw
« on: May 26, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »

Simple. 

Senator Tim Scott (R-SC), but turn him into a female, give him the union-busting/economic accomplishments of Scott Walker, the popularity of Ryan Sandoval, the savvy of Jeb Bush, the libertarianism of Rand Paul, and some of the sensibilities of Jon Huntsman. 

Unbeatable.
GaussLaw
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »

Simple. 

Senator Tim Scott (R-SC), but turn him into a female, give him the union-busting/economic accomplishments of Scott Walker, the popularity of Ryan Sandoval, the savvy of Jeb Bush, the libertarianism of Rand Paul, and some of the sensibilities of Jon Huntsman. 

Unbeatable.

On one hand, you made an error because you were thinking of Brian Sandoval. On the other hand, you're accidentally correct because this fictional person would more realistically end up as popular as some unknown person named Ryan Sandoval, assuming they're as conservative as Tim Scott. Or when you say turn Tim Scott into a female, did you just mean, a black woman? Or you just feel Tim Scott is a woman born in a man's body and you want everything to be right in the world?

Let me clarify, I mean a female version of Tim Scott.  I do not think Tim Scott is secretly a female.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies