Best and Worst shows on MSNBC and Fox News (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:48:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Best and Worst shows on MSNBC and Fox News (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best and Worst shows on MSNBC and Fox News  (Read 5968 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 28, 2014, 12:04:15 AM »

More or less Elections Guys list, with an expanded range of channels. Chris Hayes is a carbon copy of Rachel Maddow, down to the way he dresses and talks. It's creepy.

MSNBC best: Morning Joe, Rachel Maddow, MHP on her good days.
MSNBC worst: Ed Show, PoliticsNation, Hardball w/Chris Matthews, MHP on her normal days.

Fox best: Special Report, Fox News Sunday, Greta.
Fox worst: O'Reilly Factor, Hannity, Fox and Friends.

CNN best: The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer
CNN worst: Everything else.

C-SPAN best: Q&A
C-SPAN worst: The endless hours of Senate Agriculture hearings on drinkable water in Idaho.

I don't think these shows are appropriate for people under 70.  Seriously, what's the point of watching cable news?  It's not entertaining and it's not news.
You don't like hearing the same story repeated every thirty minutes by a blonde model not crossing her legs? Because that is pretty much Fox News in a nutshell.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:17:55 PM »

For some reason, Ronan Farrow, the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen, is doing horrible in ratings. Sad.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/ratings-sink-ronan-farrow-show-msnbc-article-1.1740039
Thats because he is on at 2:00 PM. I woke up really late yesterday since my dad didn't need my help at his business and he was on. His show was awful; the opening into calls him "an activist and diplomat." I clicked the channel within five minutes because it's clear he is a total d-bag who built his career off his pedophile dad and famous mother.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »

I like Stossel, but I hate when people agree with me on television. I prefer a slight challenge. Rachel Maddow is perfect in the sense that she is a liberal but has been willing to give fair shakes to anyone who wants to debate her. I have a lot of respect for her that I don't have for Al Sharpton or Sean Hannity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies