SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:53:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?)  (Read 17298 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: August 04, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »

Mr. Vice President, I will be assuming sponsorship for this bill at ex-Senator Griffin's request. (It's been awhile, so I'm not 100% on what the procedure for this is, but I'd like to at least state the intent).
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 02:23:07 PM »

I'm ready to move this to a vote.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:43:07 AM »

Agreed. If we're going to do this, we'll have to have some sort of consolidation. Without that, there's no point in passing this.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 01:32:17 PM »

Given that the sponsor indicated that he was ready for a final vote three days ago, and given that we haven't really heard anything else substantive on this matter, I'm going to open a final vote.

Senators, a final vote is now open on this amendment. Please vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

So what your saying is what I've been saying for the past several weeks doesn't matter to this debate?

Not that it doesn't matter. I'm happy with the bill as is and I want to have the vote.

Aye.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »

Given that the sponsor indicated that he was ready for a final vote three days ago, and given that we haven't really heard anything else substantive on this matter, I'm going to open a final vote.

Senators, a final vote is now open on this amendment. Please vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

So what your saying is what I've been saying for the past several weeks doesn't matter to this debate?

Well, you're neither a senator, nor have any senators actually put forward your views in an amendment or as a point, so, procedurally, yes, what you're saying doesn't matter.

Cassius speaks on my behalf.

And he's voted now. Most of the Senate disagrees with this view.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies