SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:51:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?)  (Read 17310 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: June 30, 2014, 10:32:25 AM »

How would this "independent" list be determined? How would parties determine their lists, anyways? Primaries, I assume?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »

How would this work?Huh
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 09:54:34 PM »

See your campaign thread. How would the numbers work?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »

Does anyone else remember when the entire regional government that JCL serves in virtually ceased to exist for a month? I seem to remember the Mideast going dormant through all of July.

And now that I think about it, no one had posted in any of your region's threads over the past 10 days when I checked te Regional Government board yesterday...

When two assemblymen are promoted to the Senate it's kinda hard to have an active assembly. I tried to explain that to Gov. Riley but he had other plans and was dead set on said plan. Sadly I have been proven right in this situation.

The Mideast Constitution allows for recall petitions. Maybe that's something to consider? I don't have a problem with Riley, and we've worked together at the federal without his absences becoming an issue, but I'd be irritated if my region's government were as inactive as the Mideast has been all summer.

I'm quite irritated with it. We're just a month out from a regional election so I'm not sure a recall would be wise but I'm thinking about it.

No one wants you anywhere near high office, get over it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies